Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

ok finally everything is fixed. The two things that needed to be done was I needed to change the index name to forumindex in the filenames file, and change the value in the configure.

Plugin Contributions

ok another question how can I add a button at the top just for the forums?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

copy-and-paste the link from your site into the tpl_header.php page you're currently using.
    /includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/common/tpl_header.php

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

ok I opened the file and where in the world do I put the link at in that file? I don't see any where in that file to put it at.???????????????????????????????

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

That file is just a nest of table cells.

There are tons of posts elsewhere (this is a phpBB thread) that talk about customizing that file. You can do a search for "tpl_header.php" in the search box in the top left corner of this page...

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Originally posted by DrByte@Feb 7 2005, 10:44 PM
    NOTE: The above details do NOT include instructions on how to assign/edit phpBB account info for existing customers.
    Anyone have any tips on assigning existing phpbb users?

I have close to 2000 phpbb members & would like to tie thier forum accounts to zencart upon registration into zencart.

any ideas?

thanks

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

The logic for creating phpBB users is in
    /includes/modules/pages/create_account/header_php.php

You could modify that code to first check for a user by that email address in phpBB and link them together at that point.

You should also then compare the Nickname they enter in create-account vs the phpBB username and make sure that both the username and email address match. Assuming they do, sync the password from zen into phpBB, and proceed from there.

Plugin Contributions

Is there any way to Link

SMF Forums to Zen - it shouldn't be to hard to do

if someone just tell me how or what files to edit - ill make the needed changes to it myself

but im not sure where the programming is for its linkage

anyone?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

The logic for how phpBB integrates is being split out into a logically separate class for v1.3

It's presently split out into several header_php.php files and the sniffer.php class file.

search for $sniffer->phpBB function calls, etc

As I mentioned, v1.3 will have it all separated out so that other forums could be coded manually in a single php file ... or at least that's the plan...

Plugin Contributions

Well thx for the info

I got another question

is there such a module for Monthly Re-occuring Payments - that can be setup to use PayPal

cuz Zen cart is everything i need - except a reoccuring module

if it had that it would be PERFECT

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast