Plugin Contributions

Default Payment Method Step 2 error

I thought I had the payments module working fine so people anywhere could pay by credit card and download my products electronically. This evening I was testing something and when I reached the Payment Method - Step 2 screen I saw a red warning message: "Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time." How can I turn that off for all customers?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payment Method Step 2 error

Apparently this problem relates to the fact that the product is listed as free. It doesn't crop up when I put a product in the basket that has a price assigned. Nonetheless, it is peculiar and off-putting, and I need help to get it stopped!

Plugin Contributions

If you install the Zen Cart Free Charger freecharge Payment module it will handle orders that are $0.00 ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Still trying to track it down and what's really weird is I can't find that text anywhere in the Zencart folder! If I could, I could just eliminate the error message until I find out how to eliminate the error.

Also, the error log contains a lot of entries like this:

01-Mar-2009 09:06:07] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20060613/stats.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20060613/stats.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    [01-Mar-2009 09:06:11] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20060613/stats.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20060613/stats.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    [01-Mar-2009 09:06:12] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20060613/stats.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20060613/stats.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    [01-Mar-2009 09:06:16] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20060613/stats.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20060613/stats.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    [01-Mar-2009 09:06:16] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20060613/stats.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20060613/stats.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    [01-Mar-2009 09:07:09] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20060613/stats.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20060613/stats.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Plugin Contributions

OK, I found the little bugger. It's in Zencart/includes/languages/english/checkout_payment.php. It was easy enough to put in more helpful language, like "This item is complimentary! Please continue to checkout..." But this looks like a bug to me. Do I need to report it?

Yes, I do have the latest version. I'm not looking forward to upgrading, as I've found the instructions for saving my edits rather opaque. In fact, this is a beautifully engineered product from an engineer's point of view, but could use a lot of help to become user friendly for English-speakers.