Plugin Contributions

Default Can't remove free shipping!

Hello,

I am using zen cart 1.3.8a. I am using the shipping mod flatclone for my shipping. I have several flat rate zones. I have been successfully using Free Shipping Options to offer free shipping over $225. I no longer want to offer free shipping over $225. I would rather offer free shipping on a few key products.

I have several "free shipping options" based on zones ie "freeoptionseasterncanada" etc based on zones. I have tried to mark these as false and that didn't work. I tried "remove" and that didn't work. I used my ftp program to back up those files and then deleted them from my site and removed the matching "English" files.

Even after removing the files - when I test I still get the free shipping over $225! I have cleared my cache and nothing. I have since re-ftp'd those files back to my site but have not "installed them".

I was expecting this to be easy and was taken off guard when it didn't work. I really appreciate any help you could offer.

www.momandbabyboutique.com

Thanks,

Erin

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can't remove free shipping!

Could you peek at the settings in the Modules ... Order Totals ... Shipping ot_shipping ... do you have Free Shipping enabled?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I love you!!

Yep - that was it!

Thank you,

Erin
    www.momandbabyboutique.com

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the update that you had set in the Shipping Order Totals module ot_shipping the Free Shipping for orders over XX.XX ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    Could you peek at the settings in the Modules ... Order Totals ... Shipping ot_shipping ... do you have Free Shipping enabled?
    ok im having similar issue. I have turned off all of the free shipping options. i tried removing them, but still didnt change. I looked at free shipping option and removed that too. I even tried to change the amount to $100 on my cart page, and it still shows "We now offer Free Shipping to orders Totaling over $50.00"

How to i remove this text completely??
    http://www.fusionspiritualemporium.com
    Contrib: Events Calender v1.02 update

Quote Originally Posted by fusionsp View Post
    ok im having similar issue. I have turned off all of the free shipping options. i tried removing them, but still didnt change. I looked at free shipping option and removed that too. I even tried to change the amount to $100 on my cart page, and it still shows "We now offer Free Shipping to orders Totaling over $50.00"

How to i remove this text completely??
    ok found it.

includes/languages/english/shopping_cart.php

in this it had the text headings i wanted removed
    http://www.fusionspiritualemporium.com
    Contrib: Events Calender v1.02 update