Default <head> not loading for some reason

I'm trying to set up a zencart (the most uptodate version) to which I've been adding various mods on my laptops harddrive. All was going well and I was ready to stick it on the net and start adding products and changing the template etc...

So the site is now here - www.babyclothingcentral.co.uk - but for some reason it's not loading the <head> part of the page. I've changed templates and other templates work fine so it's definately something to do with the particular template I'm trying to create.

It also works fine on my local harddisk and I've not changed anything more (apart from config files of course) since I ftp'd it to my new domain. I've searched the FAQs and the forum and google as well but similar problems seem to be caused by server permissions or configure.php file problems all of which I think i have elimiinated as possibilities.

I'm sure it's something obvious but I can't think anymore... I've been staring at it for about 5 hours now scratching my head and googling the b'jesus out of it.

Anyone got any ideas?

thanks in advance

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: <head> not loading for some reason

It appears that either files are missing or got garbled during the FTP. Upload again and make sure your FTP client is in auto mode.
    Mary Ellen
    I came; I saw; I Zenned
    Taking over the world... one website at a time
    Make sure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear... or fingers to keyboard.

Holzheimer
    Fan Odyssey

Default Re: <head> not loading for some reason

super dooper, thanks so much. Can't believe I spent so long fiddling with things when that was all I needed to do. I've learnt a lesson alright