Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default No orders showing using Nochex

Hello

I am using v. 1.3.8 and have switched the Nochex Payment module on. It is set up with a merchant account. I am new to this and thought all was working fine as I could place the order ( in a test, not live site at the moment) and was sent an email confirming the order. However, there is no record of the order in the Zencart admin area. Do I need to do something else for these to appear here?

Any help or advice greatly appreciated - I have searched the forum but kept coming across posts a couple of years old /relating to previous versions of Zencart.

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: No orders showing using Nochex

Is anyone able to help or advise on this issue? I have heard back from Nochex which was no help as I can't put the site live until this issue is resolved:

As Zencart is a 3rd party external to ourselves this isn't something we have control over, if you contacted them directly they would be able to resolve your enquiry.

However i can suggest that you try processing 1 live order to see if the order appears in the Zencart admin area. They might not put test transaction through to the admin area as it is only a test.

I hope this helps but once again this is just a suggestion as we can't be certain on matters regaring systems other than our own.

Hoping someone has time and expertise to advise

Plugin Contributions

I take it no one can help me? I have been patiently waiting and not posted to multiple threads! I have searched the forums and FAQs but don't know what to do.

Nochex have been no help at all and referred me back to Zencart. The person I am building the site for is losing patience and doesn't want to switch to Paypal.

Can anyone please give me any pointers or I am going to have to admit defeat on this one

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New orders do not show up

[Post merged from another thread not dealing with nochex]
    me too although I am using Nochex - it is very frustrating - the orders appear to have been processed fine by Nochex but there is no order showing in the Zencart admin area.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Order History Not appearing When an Order Is Placed

[Post merged from another thread not dealing with nochex]

I too am receiving no order information in Zencart when I have the Nochex module set up.

I am using v 1.3.8a. I have Ceon's Advanced Shipper Module as an add on but that is it.

I have activated (although we won't be using it) the cash on delivery option to bypass Nochex and this did show up some order information.

I have posted to a Nochex thread and waited patiently for over a week but had no response. I have contacted Nochex and they have referred me back to Zencart saying it is a Zencart issue. I found this thread and am hoping that a resolution to the order history not appearing may help me too. I have worked really hard to get my site this far and have hit a brick wall the last 2 weeks with this one. Can anyone help please?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Since nochex has embraced the poorly-designed IPN technology PayPal uses, the problem you're experiencing is similar to the common causes of PayPal transactions not showing up:
    - The nochex server can't talk to *your* server to complete the transaction (perhaps blocked by your hosting company? perhaps you have bugs in files on your server?)
    - The nochex server has stopped sending IPN notifications to your server, either because it's been blocked or because they've turned it off on their end

Similar troubleshooting would apply as would be done for PayPal IPN problems: http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.php/PayPal

FYI: Your duplicate posts have been merged with this one.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Order History Not appearing When an Order Is Placed

Hi ,
    I have had the same problem as this. The payments are being made through Nochex but then I do not always get my orders via email and they are also not showing as new orders on my site but they are showing as new customers. This problem is random and in between I get orders through Ok.
    Version used is 1.3.5
    I have not upgraded or installed add ons.
    It started a few weeks ago. I have contacted Nochex but they say they have not changed anything>
    Can you help? Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I have to agree with drbyte that it seems like a failure of the callback to nochex_apc_handler.php

Has any one tried turning on debug logging/emails ???

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

BTW.

In your nochex control panel (At Nochex site) when viewing your transaction history, there is a column for the callback status.

Does this show anything for those transactions that do not show up in your Zen Cart Admin?

Plugin Contributions

Hello

Thanks for your help and feedback. I have been working through all the suggestions.

The key thing that strikes me immediately is when I log into Nochex account having processed a small live payment I do see the following error message under transaction history:

Retry attempts: 0
    Auth date:
    Notify url: https://195.62.28.238//nochex_apc_handler.php
    Is there something I need to do to rectify this, or is this for Nochex to sort out?

Hope someone is around this Friday evening!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast