Call back URL
    Success URL

Zen Cart sets these itself.

As for

Quote:
    Retry attempts: 0
    Auth date:
    Notify url: https://195.62.28.238//nochex_apc_handler.php
    I do notice that you have a double slash in your URL (in fact its the same on your main site) and while this should not cause a problem, better to fix it. I am guessing you have something mis-configured in configure.php

I also note that I get an invalid SSL certificate when trying to connect to your site using HTTPS. Again I am not sure if this would cause a problem with the apc callback, but its worth considering.

You might want to try a test transaction with SSL disabled, just to rule that out.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: No orders showing using Nochex

Thanks for getting back to me.

I had tried setting urls in the Nochex control panel to see if that made a difference but have removed these - no difference.

I have amended configure.php and sorted out the double slash issue - processed another order, but no difference.

I also tried another with the SSL disabled. As before the transactions are processed by nochex and returned to checkout_success but there is no order reference, and no details in Zencart admin.

I also tried the CURL test suggested in the Paypal troubleshooting guide and this seemed fine. The IPN check did throw up an error but isn't this because it is for Paypal not Nochex?

IPN check
    IPNCHECK.PHP - Version 1.0
    IPN TESTING - POSTING to PayPal via: ssl://www.paypal.com:443

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: no SSL support in this build in /home/liquidat/public_html/ipncheck.php on line 81
    Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to www.paypal.com:443 in /home/liquidat/public_html/ipncheck.php on line 81
    IPN FATAL ERROR :: Could not establish fsockopen.
    Host Details = ssl://www.paypal.com:443 (13) Permission denied
    Trying again without SSL ...
    IPN TESTING - Confirmation/Validation response: RESPONSE RECEIVED - Communications OKAY
    I enabled debugging logs in the Nochex APC module but when I go to /public_html/includes/modules/payment/nochex_apc/logs
    there is only index.html in there. Is this because it will only log live transactions and I have switched back to test mode?

Do you have any other suggestions I could try? I appreciate your help and am keen to learn how to do this.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Make sure the log directory is writeable.

Also, have you enabled debug emails.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

And yes, you should get debug log/emails even for test transactions.

Plugin Contributions

Right getting there - I have changed permissions on directory - should have spotted that . I have set the debug to email too. I have processed another order and the log shows:

Fri Mar 2009 21:10 -- APC Session Query: SELECT *
    FROM zen_nochex_sessions
    WHERE session_id = '6e0662a1ea8d06bbea6957f4fdb9e123'

$session_stuff = Array
    (
    [0] => zenid
    [1] => 6e0662a1ea8d06bbea6957f4fdb9e123
    )

Fri Mar 2009 21:10 -- APC FATAL ERROR::Could not establish fsockopen. Host Details = ssl://www.nochex.com:443
    I have run a search on the above error and see it may be a problem with the hosting server. Therefore I am contacting them and will report back. Please keep the suggestions/help coming! Finally feel I am making progress.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Try using the updated ipncheck139 tool from here: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65680

To use it to test communications TO nochex, add the ?nochex=1 parameter to the URL in your browser: ipncheck.php?nochex=1

While I don't think it'll reveal any info you don't already have, it might help to rule out outbound communication problems.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hello

Thanks for the link. I ran the IPN check for Nochex as follows

http://195.62.28.238/extras/ipncheck.php?nochex=1

and this was the result:

IPNCHECK.PHP - Version 1.0

IPN TESTING - POSTING to PayPal via: ssl://www.paypal.com:443

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: no SSL support in this build in /home/liquidat/public_html/extras/ipncheck.php on line 81

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to www.paypal.com:443 in /home/liquidat/public_html/extras/ipncheck.php on line 81
    IPN FATAL ERROR :: Could not establish fsockopen.
    Host Details = ssl://www.paypal.com:443 (13) Permission denied

Trying again without SSL ...

IPN TESTING - Confirmation/Validation response: RESPONSE RECEIVED - Communications OKAY

Script finished.
    Am I right in thinking this is likely to be an issue with the hosting server?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Note that the results you posted say "Version 1.0", which means you used the old ipncheck.php, not the new one I mentioned.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hello

Sorry - I was loading the ipncheck.php to the root folder of public-html and not extras. The extras folder already contained a previous version of the ipncheck.php.

I have sorted that out now and run it again and the error is:

IPNCHECK.PHP - Version 1.3.9
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function: curl_setopt_array() in /home/liquidat/public_html/extras/ipncheck.php on line 198

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

That's odd. I've updated the ipncheck139.zip file to hopefully work around that issue. Please get the updated file and try it again.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast