Quote Originally Posted by shaqadamus View Post
After installing the module, I am getting these errors in Module -> Shipping.

Warning: Missing argument 4 for template_func::get_template_dir(), called in /home/sem49363/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/ozpost.php on line 67 and defined in /home/sem49363/public_html/includes/classes/template_func.php on line 42
<snip>
1062 Duplicate entry 'MODULE_SHIPPING_OZPOST_STATUS' for key 2
in:
[insert into configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Enable the ozpost module by
', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_OZPOST_STATUS', 'True', 'Enable this Module', '6', '1', 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())]
If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

What did I do wrong???
Good question. What DID you do wrong?

As you are (hopefully) aware, this module is all new code, and as such I don't have any historical data or any other references, or other reports to go by. In other words, all bugs are 100% new an unidentified :-)

Having said that, it appears to me that you have attempted to install this module more than once, without doing an uninstall in between the attempts. That is why you are getting the "1062 Duplicate entry 'MODULE_SHIPPING_OZPOST_STATUS' for key 2" error message.

As for the other error messages, I can only guess that you have somehow messed up with the installation of the template files.

What template file are you using for your store? The default
'classic' template, or some other one?

If you are NOT using the 'classic' template I will ask you to first try using it, just as a debugging exersize.

If this fixes the problem(s) then I will assume that you didn't read the installation instructions which state that "by default some files are placed into the 'classic' template directory, and that you will need to relocate these if you are using different template files" (or words to that effect). If this assumption is correct then relocate those files and all should be fine.

If you still have problems, and if you have no objections, I will ask you to send me a *private* message with the URL and login details for your store and I'll head over and take a look for myself to see if I can figure out what is happening.

If you have no desire to give these details my only other suggestion would be for you to remove the 'ozpost' files and use the older 'AustPost Improved' module instead, both modules have similar functionality, but the AP improved module has had well over a year of usage, and almost every bug and installation issue is well known.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
RodG.

ps. Although early days, the ozpost module has been downloaded over a dozen times, and so far I haven't had ANY feedback as to how others have gone with it (good or bad). For all I know no one else has got it working yet either, so if any of those that have downloaded it would like to submit a report as to their successes (or failures) it really would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rod