Page 171 of 226 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2252
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ozpost shipping module

Quote Originally Posted by robbie269 View Post
    OK fixed the language problem too. product.php in the languages/english folder was product.php_restore. Same with the collect_info.php file.
    Was this something the Ozpost update did?

Robyn
    Yes, the latest ozpost code makes a copy of the files it needs to modify before doing any modifications. These have the "_restore" extension.

There are three files in total. the two you've mentioned, and another called 'update_product.php' located in the /admin/includes/modules/ folder.

I'll provide more details in my next response/

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

Just went into OzPost and it did the automatic update. Now in admin the screen is blank when going into my products. In the cache myDEBUG says: "[17-Jun-2012 15:24:24] PHP Warning: require(includes/modules/product/collect_info.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ani48156/public_html/store/horstall/product.php on line 138
    These errrors were caused because the of security restrictions placed on your server. In most cases (so far) this hasn't caused any 'fatal' errors (like yours) because the same restrictions would normally cause the backups to also fail, meaning that nothing would actually be changed at all. You'd simply not get the benefit of the minor changes made to these particular files.

Did the OzPost update and now I get the blank page like the live site.
    Yes, the main ozpost.php file *did* get updated. It is only the tweaks to these supplimental files that would have failed.

I see that you have found the fix. It is/was just a matter of re-naming the backup/restore files back to thier original names.

I will shortly (hopefully by the end of the day) be pushing out another update that resolves this problem, and will allow these files to be properly updated.

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

It upgraded again this morning. I now have no shipping options. Is it the upgrade or a server problem?

Plugin Contributions

Getting this error in the Cache: "[18-Jun-2012 09:16:31] PHP Fatal error: 1146:Table 'ani48156_store.ozpost_cache' doesn't exist :: delete FROM `ozpost_cache` WHERE `cache_entry_created` < DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 8 HOUR) in /home/ani48156/public_html/store/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 101"

Plugin Contributions

Gone back to version ozpost V3.1.2 and it all works again. I will stay on this version and stick with manual updates until I know the new one works for me.

Robyn
    Last edited by robbie269; 18 Jun 2012 at 01:29 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Getting this error in the Cache: "[18-Jun-2012 09:16:31] PHP Fatal error: 1146:Table 'ani48156_store.ozpost_cache' doesn't exist :: delete FROM `ozpost_cache` WHERE `cache_entry_created` < DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 8 HOUR) in /home/ani48156/public_html/store/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 101"
    Easy fix. Just perform an uninstall / install sequence from the control panel.

I've not had a chance to look into exactly why it needs this additional step, but the 'ozpost_cache' table doesn't apper to be getting created during the initial update, it gets created fine during the re-install sequence though.

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Rob that fixed it. I still have the problem with the product.php_restore file etc when I updated. Why will mine not update properly?

Plugin Contributions

I still have the problem with the product.php_restore file etc when I updated. Why will mine not update properly?
    Could you please be a little more specific. There are several stages of processing involved with the updates.

Stage#1. Reading the original files, updating them and saving the modified file(s) to /zencart/cache/ozpost/folder/filename
    Stage#2. Renaming the original file to <filename)_restore
    Stage#3. Copying the modified files from /zencart/cache/ozpost/ to the original files location.
    Stage#4. If no errors detected then delete the work files from /zencart/cache/ozpost/

Each stage has an error check and the error messages displayed/reported will provide a clue as to where the problem is.

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

I think I get to stage#2 but where is /zencart/cache/ozpost/? Is that meant to be under my cache folder?

Plugin Contributions

I think I get to stage#2
    The error messages will let you/me know for sure.

but where is /zencart/cache/ozpost/? Is that meant to be under my cache folder?
    Yes, the 'ozpost' folder get created in your /cache/ folder during the installation/upgrade. It gets deleted after a successful install/upgrade.

If errors occur this folder and its contents remain intact (and can be used for further troubleshooting, or possibly even a manual copy to their intended destinations).

Any further info that you can provide will be greaty appreciated.

Cheers
    Rod