Okay, this is very complicated to me so I will try to explain it as best I can. I am in the printing industry, selling business cards, forms, brochures, etc. etc. With that said almost no 2 printing jobs are alike, they all vary in quantity, papers, ink colors, and many other possible attributes (an E-store nightmare). I have an Excel spreadsheet that I wrote 5 years ago to quickly calculate the costs associates with different variables such as changing of papers, quantity changes, and the best example would be from 1 color black single sided to 2 colors front & back. So with attributes, the best way I have figured to setup my shop after hundreds of hours of trying to figure out a good system, was to have each product as a different paper selection. Then with attributes you select quantity, then printing ink combinations (1/0, 1/1, 2/0, 2/1, 2/2, 4/0, 4/1, 4/4 etc.) and then a seperate attribute to select the actual ink colors used. My problem is that if you select 500 as you select ink combinations the price goes up, but then if you change the quantity to 1000 it screws it all up (not billing for the extra 500 quantity of what ever other attributes are selected). This is even more of a problem as the quantities increase. So I need my attributes to mathmatically calculate the prices on the fly based on a base price with calculations for qty, inks, 2 sided, etc. etc. Is this possible??? Let me rephrase that - I know it is possible but is it possible for me to learn it & figure it out relatively easily???