Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Payflow Pro Error: Warning:exec() has been disabled for secutity reasons.......

Hi Zenners,

I'm trying to install the Pay Pal Payflow Pro payments system onto my V1.3.7 Cart and i am hitting a dead end once i get to the "confirm payment" step i get a blank white page with the some Warning messages.

Now i have searched and searched through these forums but the only threads i have found which relate to my issue i cannot open.

After reading numerous Payflow threads i noticed someone said to try different versions of the module so i have uninstalled and re-installed each release for the module that was on the website.

The warning messages vary from release to release but the smallest warning message was from V1.4 which is:

With V1.4

Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/...../public_html/includes/modules/payment/payflowpro.php on line 407

Catchable fatal error: Object of class payflowpro could not be converted to string in /home/...../public_html/includes/modules/payment/payflowpro.php on line 423

Also versions 1.3c2 and 1.3c were smaller than the other releases including:

Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/...../public_html/includes/modules/payment/payflowpro.php on line 383

Catchable fatal error: Object of class payflowpro could not be converted to string in /home/...../public_html/includes/modules/payment/payflowpro.php on line 399

Anyone got any suggestions or help to offer me...?

Regards
    Liam

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payflow Pro Error: Warning:exec() has been disabled for secutity reasons.......

Quote Originally Posted by TBSM View Post
    Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/...../public_html/includes/modules/payment/payflowpro.php on line 407
    Since the payflowpro module for v1.3.7 and earlier requires access to the command-line functions of the server, it must be allowed to use the exec() function of PHP.
    If your server is preventing that, then you cannot use that module on that server.
    You could try a different server/hosting-company, or a newer version (ie: 1.3.8a) of Zen Cart that works with the newer version of the payflowpro addon (built specific to v1.3.8a). http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...988#post481988

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payflow Pro Error: Warning:exec() has been disabled for secutity reasons.......

Thanks DrByte, i have a dedicated server so i will try and see if i can allow that php access myself.

Thanks again.

Liam

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Look in your server's php.ini file for disable_functions

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you once again.

That's working better now, only getting the last error message

Catchable fatal error: Object of class payflowpro could not be converted to string in /home/...../public_html/includes/modules/payment/payflowpro.php on line 399

Although this error only came up before on certain modules, will try the other releases though.

Liam.

Plugin Contributions

Okay newest module now works (sort of).

Not getting a blank screen with errors anymore, rather it sends me back to the payment page and i get the warning messages:

Warning Result code: 139:
    Error There has been an error processing your credit card, please try again.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I've no idea what causes the 139 error code.

Keep in mind that the Payflow system is changing in August 2009 and the module made for v1.3.7 and older will no longer work.
    You'll have to use the mod I posted above for v1.3.8, but it only works for v1.3.8.

Plugin Contributions

Hmmm,

Looks like i might have to upgrade to 1.3.8 . I'm guessing that a similar module will be created for Z.Cart v2 to work with the changing payflow system? Just don't want to go to the trouble of upgrading to allow me to use the payflow then find out i can't use payflow eventually on v2...

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

There will be a mad dash to update the modules that have the most demand when 2.0 comes out.

Plugin Contributions

Hmmm, Just installed 1.3.8a onto a new test site and i am getting the same code.

However, i'm not sure if i am using the right payflow module (can only find ones for 1.3.7....). Anyone care to point me in the right direction?

Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast