Plugin Contributions

Default stock by attibutes ERROR: 1146 Table 'products_with_attributes_stock' doesn't exist

hi everyone im new to the zencart and the whole web thing so please bare with me. i did search but reading over 400+ pages per thread seemed kinda crazy.
    i have zen1.3.8 with stock by attributes 4.7. so i made my sizes attributes (sm, med, etc..) i added size attribute to 2 of my products. i review the products and they work. the dropdowns are working. when i go back and try to add stock by attribute it gives me this error msg:

1146 Table 'zen.products_with_attributes_stock' doesn't exist
    in:
    [select * from products_with_attributes_stock where products_id = 1 and stock_attributes="2"]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

what exactly is the *? im guesing it means the attribute i added to my product.
    ive barely been sleeping since i got zencart. i need to go to zencart rehab. need help fast!!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: stock by attibutes ERROR: 1146 Table 'products_with_attributes_stock' doesn't exi

never mind i figured out the problem. im new to the mysql, databases, and all that. so for database illiterate ppl like me copy the text in the notepad and paste in admin>tools>mysql.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: stock by attibutes ERROR: 1146 Table 'products_with_attributes_stock' doesn't exi

I've also got this problem.
    The SQL worked fine and the tables have been created. anyone have any idea's?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mpforum View Post
    I've also got this problem.
    Just for clarification, the error message you are getting is stock by attibutes ERROR: 1146 Table 'products_with_attributes_stock' doesn't exist.

Correct?

Quote Originally Posted by mpforum View Post
    The SQL worked fine and the tables have been created. anyone have any idea's?
    Yes, I do. Either you are getting a different error message, or your SQL didn't 'work fine' and the tables were not created.

Simply put, IF the table named products_with_attributes_stock was created and if zencart was looking for that table it WOULD find it because it would exist.

Soooooo..... if we assume "products_with_attributes_stock" was indeed created the error message that YOU are getting is probably more like stock by attibutes ERROR: 1146 Table 'zen_products_with_attributes_stock' doesn't exist.

OR, if we assume the error message is correct, then chances are that your table is actually called zen_products_with_attributes_stock rather than simply products_with_attributes_stock.

Those prefixes are important.

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

I'm sorry but I am not following the fix. What exactly do you do to fix this error? I looked as per the above post - "copy the text in the notepad and paste in admin>tools>mysql" but my admin panel doesn't have admin>tools>mysql. It has admin>tools>Install SQL Patches only. This is my error:

1146 Table 'nohart_zencart.products_with_attributes_stock' doesn't exist
    in:
    [select * from products_with_attributes_stock where products_id="187" order by sort ASC;]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Ok I fixed my problem this way - https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=100 I exported my table from my old database on my server and imported the table into my current database. Error is gone!