Plugin Contributions

Default Help::Paypal account login problem

I need setup paypal express. every thing done, but when i want click login paypal account I always got 404 error. I don't know why my zencart give me wrong web address here: http://www.diytoolsca.com/partners/paypal. For sure my server doesn't have this file. Who can help me out here?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help::Paypal account login problem

What is the url for your site?
    What version of ZenCart?
    Etc
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Um ... I don't know why you're trying to go to /partners/paypal on YOUR site.

If you're looking for setup instructions, go to: http://www.zen-cart.com/getpaypal
    Last edited by DrByte; 27 Mar 2009 at 09:18 PM. Reason: fix bad URL

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Um ... I don't know why you're trying to go to /partners/paypal on YOUR site.
    I don't know either, this happen after i change folder in DW, before I did once is OK, Just click and input my ID and password on paypal ia done. after I change folder of DW some wrong.
    thanks for you reply

Plugin Contributions

after I change folder of DW
    What is "DW"???

PayPal is setup in admin > modules > payment > paypal
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by diytools View Post
    I don't know either, this happen after i change folder in DW, before I did once is OK, Just click and input my ID and password on paypal ia done. after I change folder of DW some wrong.
    Rule number one: Don't use Dreamweaver's automated replacements features when managing a PHP-driven website. In fact, many of its so-called automated features shouldn't be used.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks
    but how correct it?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Well, I have no idea what damage may have been caused to your files by the various things you've done to them with DW.

However, your original question was about setting up PayPal, which is answered in the link to the setup instructions page which I mentioned earlier.

Plugin Contributions

I reading that many time already. That is not Paypal issue. It is my Zen some thing wrong, I just don't know what is that problem.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    If you're looking for setup instructions, go to: http://www.zen-cart.com/getpaypal
    Thanks for help. this problem was I have two zencart forld, when i setup going the second forld but working on the first one. right was correct it.
    But I have other problem happen. I have two languages English and Chinese, I setup ready saw the category not sort well. So i try edit category sort number do it. after I sort it I want try to see the result. I got 404 error. check address i found wrong system put on wrench, bits, wheels ect.
    right now I know this is CEON did
    you know what, the thing happend after I want do SEO, would you can give me some idea about SEO little bit detail infortion. like how installation, setup and delete it. I think I need delete Ceon and ultramate Seo then re-install one of it or you have one is better than them.