I am using Zen Cart 3.1.7 and I have COWA installed. All was working fine until a returning customer just alerted me she is trying to buy a product and can't log in. I tried it with my test account and had the same problem. The login page said my account was not valid. Then I tried to sign up as a new customer, but got the message that that email account was already in use and I should log in.

I thought I remembered reading that problem back when I was first setting up my cart, but I can't find it in the archives. I do not know if I ever saw a satisfactory resolution for it, but can't even find the thread now.

Finally, I just asked for a new password to be emailed to me. That got me logged in, but I tried to go to My Account and change the password to one of my choosing. On the My Account page, when I clicked to reset the password, I got an error Page Not Found message. I cannot find the missing document or where it belongs. I am not sure if this has corrected itself, but I just went to admin and deleted my test account and made a new one. I am able to log in with that now, but not sure if the customer is able to do so. She is in Japan and our emails are far apart. I have asked her to try again, but have not heard back.

So the problems are two.
First, how to correct the problem of customers not being able to log in.

Second, where is the file for a customer to change their password and how can I restore it so the page will be found?