Plugin Contributions

cart error Manual CC Processing

If I want my customers payment submissions to just send me their CC #'s so that I can run them manual through my own terminal, is there a module for that? Can that module also take care of recurring monthly payments?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Manual CC Processing

Yes. It's the credit card module that you can configure via Admin > Modules > Payment. However the approach you describe is fraught with legal and contractual issues if you do not encrypt the data you receive.

Whether you could re-process these details each month would depend upon your merchant account. But it's unlikely that they would allow you to do so - ask them.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Thank you.

Does it need to be encrypted someway other than just having an SSL certificate for the site?

Also, is there not a way to modify some sort of "subscription" module to bill monthly and show me when payments are due for the month so that I can run their CC that month?

-------------------------------

I guess I could give a little bit of background as to what we are doing. We will begin selling Play Ground equipment within the next couple of months. We are looking to have at least 45% of our sales to come from our website. We currently have a business where we provide a birthday service and everything is kept through an online store management system with a corporate company, we are just a franchise. When people purchase our service online, they input their billing info and CC number. We then manually run the CC and record it online. But we are going with a separate site I am going to build to manage our orders and CC processing. We still want to run the CC's manually but I want to make sure that if we sell some equipment on a monthly payment basis, that we are able to track recurring monthly payments.

Plugin Contributions

I would also like to say that I found this while searching:

Plan Payment Module
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...917#post376917

Just in case someone else runs into this thread and needs the same support.