Plugin Contributions

cart error Need help with Processing CC with Sage Payments

Im using Zen Cart 1.3.8a and my Reseller account is Web Hosting Buzz. I have installed Sage Payment Module.

My URL to the cart is http://cornermarketgreenhouse.com/online_store2

My problem is that I can not get any credit card to process. I have made sure that I turned on the appropriate cards to be used. The only error it sends is a small text at the top that says "There has been a problem processing your credit card." I have talked with Sage Payments they suggested that its some kind of settings that Zen Cart uses. So then I contacted my hosting account for help. They have opened ports 443 and Ports 80. I have been at this for 3 weeks now, trying to get this problem figured out. I have ran out of ideas and hair. lol

My last solution is posting it on here to see if someone can help me. I am new at this setting up a shopping cart. It seems there is only a few carts that uses Sage Payments for a payment module. I have talked with the clients Merchant account and have given them access to over look my problem and they said as far as they can tell all of there information is right.
    Sage also said that the shopping cart needs to be in "test" mode to accept the Test bankcard. I don't even know where or what that is...as I said Im new to this. I have only set up one Paypal account and that was part of my schooling.

They gave me these Test CC's
    Visa: 4111111111111111
    CVV: 111

Also I dont have the cart in SSL I dont know if that is important or not I also told Sage and Web Hosting Buzz this. They didnt seem concerned with that.

So please any suggestions at all REPLY PLEASE!!!

Tonya

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need help with Processing CC with Sage Payments

When you set up your account with Sage - they gave you several different numbers.
    In the email I got from them, I needed to use the SECOND set of numbers - the first one caused the same trauma you seem to be facing.
    Good luck!