Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Beanstream Payment Module Support Thread

NOTE: Bambora is sending emails to all merchants who are not passing a CVD (CVV) value with their transactions, because starting October 1, 2018 all transactions missing a CVD will fail.

TWO THINGS TO CHECK:
    1. Admin->Modules->Payment->Bambora/Beanstream->Edit ... is your "Require CVD Number?" set to True?
    (NOTE: This setting may not exist if you've upgraded to the Bambora v1.60 module, since the setting must always be True.)

2. Are you using v1.60 of the Bambora/Beanstream payment module? If not, Upgrade here.

You need Bambora module v1.50 or newer for 2 reasons:
    a) in August 2018 Bambora required switching to use API transactions, and this support was added in v1.50.
    b) v1.50 of the module forces the CVD setting to True.
    and v1.60 of the module removed the CVD setting since it assumes it to be always True per Bambora's new requirements.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Note: v1.60 has been posted, which applies the fix proposed for dbltoe earlier, plus a number of PHP 7.2 compatibility updates. It also forces the CVD and removed the CVD setting altogether.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I'm getting the error:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method beanstream::get_error() in / /public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/header_php.php on line 117

when I enter an invalid CC number.
    Any idea how to fix this?

Plugin Contributions

I added this block of code back in from the original Beansteam module in beanstream.php, and all seems to be working again.

Code:
     /**
       * Used to display error message details
       * @return array
       */
      function get_error() {
        $error = array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_BEANSTREAM_TEXT_ERROR,
                       'error' => stripslashes(urldecode($_GET['error'])));
        return $error;
      }

Plugin Contributions

I'm interested in using this module, and am wondering if it qualifies for PCI SAQ A compliance.

The Bambora website has a section for Custom Checkout which is PCI SAQ A compliant - https://dev.na.bambora.com/docs/guides/custom_checkout/

But I think the Zen Cart module is not using this Custom Checkout, but rather the API integration. So it's not clear whether API integration is PCI SAQ A compliant.

Also - when talking to a Bambora rep, they did not know about a Zen Cart partnership (to qualify for lower rates) as mentioned in the Zen Cart docs.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by robraymond View Post
    I added this block of code back in from the original Beansteam module in beanstream.php, and all seems to be working again.
    Thanks robraymond. I was also getting the same error and this fixes it. From the users perspective, they get a blank page if they enter the credit card number incorrectly - e.g. not enough digits.

It would be best if error detection could be handled by the javascript and get a popup notification, as is the case if you don't enter the CVV

Plugin Contributions

We have finally gotten them to implement Visa Debit for our bambora account. How does this work? When I set the Interact Mod to "True" it just shows a Radio Button on the site with no Card Field. Do I use the CC field Above? Do I need to upgrade the mod? How do I tell which version we are using? It doesn't show in the Mod.
    Thanks!
    New Zenner

Plugin Contributions

ZC 157c PHP 7.3

I've been getting the following warning when accessing admin->customers->orders->order edit:
    Code:
    Illegal string offset of "id" includes/modules/payment/beanstream.php line 110
    The following change fixes this:

Around line 106 change this:

Code:
        if (!isset($order->billing['country'])) return;
    to this:
    Code:
         if (!isset($order->billing['country']['id'])) return;

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213