Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Beanstream Payment Module Support Thread

So the Beanstream guys say they know about this issue and anticipate the fix being ready first week of September.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Since upgrading to PHP 5.6.30 I'm getting the following error:

[07-Apr-2017 08:37:56 America/Vancouver] Request URI: /admin/orders.php?origin=index&page=1&oID=1967&action=edit, IP address: 64.180.94.185
    #1 beanstream->admin_notification() called at [/home/public_html/admin/orders.php:594]

[07-Apr-2017 08:37:56 America/Vancouver] PHP Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/public_html/includes/modules/payment/beanstream.php on line 404

Any ideas?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by robraymond View Post
    Since upgrading to PHP 5.6.30 I'm getting the following error:

[07-Apr-2017 08:37:56 America/Vancouver] Request URI: /admin/orders.php?origin=index&page=1&oID=1967&action=edit, IP address: 64.180.94.185
    #1 beanstream->admin_notification() called at [/home/public_html/admin/orders.php:594]

[07-Apr-2017 08:37:56 America/Vancouver] PHP Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/public_html/includes/modules/payment/beanstream.php on line 404

Any ideas?
    1. Those are WARNINGS, not ERRORS.

2. To change the code to be more compatible with newer versions of PHP, edit the /includes/modules/payment/beanstream.php file and add the new line shown here:

Code:
      function admin_notification($zf_order_id) {    global $db;
        $output = '';
        $trnData = new stdClass;
        $trnData->fields = array();
        require(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_MODULES . 'payment/beanstream/beanstream_admin_notification.php');
        return $output;
      }

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, sorry, a warning not an error.

Thank you for the edit!

Plugin Contributions

Wow, I set this up for a customer over 8 years ago and all is still running great with this module and the Interac module. Thank you all!

A requirement to ensure they were using TLS 1.2 at a minimum brought me back here. My password had to be changed upon login, it's been over 8000 days since it was last changed. lol

Anyways, thanks again for the solid software!
    Zen Cart 1.3.8a.
    with Beanstream Canada Payment Module
    and Interac via Beanstream Payment Module

Plugin Contributions

Good to hear - but if you are running 1.3.8a, you really need to update; it has many well known vulnerabilities.

Plugin Contributions

With the latest mod, I'm getting
    Code:
    PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')', expecting :: (T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM) in /home/theirSite/public_html/155f/includes/modules/payment/beanstream.php on line 73
    In code checking, one checker says things are fine, the other says WAY too many opening and closing parentheses. Checked both in PHP 5.6 and 7.1. PHP version made no difference in the results.

The code for the function including line 73 is
    Code:
      function __construct() {    global $order, $messageStack;
        $this->enabled = ((MODULE_PAYMENT_BEANSTREAM_STATUS == 'True') ? true : false); // Whether the module is installed or not
        $this->currency_code = 'CAD';
        $this->code = 'beanstream';
        $this->login = MODULE_PAYMENT_BEANSTREAM_CAD_LOGIN;

$this->title = MODULE_PAYMENT_BEANSTREAM_TEXT_CATALOG_TITLE; // Payment module title in Catalog
        if (IS_ADMIN_FLAG === true) {
          // Payment module title in Admin
          $this->title = MODULE_PAYMENT_BEANSTREAM_TEXT_ADMIN_TITLE;
          if (MODULE_PAYMENT_BEANSTREAM_STATUS == 'True' && ($this->login == '000000000' || !defined('MODULE_PAYMENT_BEANSTREAM_API_PASSCODE') || empty(MODULE_PAYMENT_BEANSTREAM_API_PASSCODE))) {
            $this->title .=  '<span class="alert"> (Not Configured)</span>';
          }
          if ($this->enabled && !function_exists('curl_init')) $messageStack->add_session(MODULE_PAYMENT_BEANSTREAM_TEXT_ERROR_CURL_NOT_FOUND, 'error');

$new_version_details = plugin_version_check_for_updates(612, $this->moduleVersion);
          if ($new_version_details !== false) {
              $this->title .= '<span class="alert">' . ' - NOTE: A NEW VERSION OF THIS PLUGIN IS AVAILABLE. <a href="' . $new_version_details['link'] . '" target="_blank">[Details]</a>' . '</span>';
          }
        }
        $this->description = '<strong>Bambora Payments Module ' . $this->moduleVersion . '</strong><br><br>' . MODULE_PAYMENT_BEANSTREAM_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;
        $this->sort_order = MODULE_PAYMENT_BEANSTREAM_SORT_ORDER; // Sort Order of this payment option on the customer payment page
        $this->form_action_url = zen_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL', false); // Page to go to upon submitting page info
        $this->order_status = (int)DEFAULT_ORDERS_STATUS_ID;
        if ((int)MODULE_PAYMENT_BEANSTREAM_ORDER_STATUS_ID > 0) {
          $this->order_status = (int)MODULE_PAYMENT_BEANSTREAM_ORDER_STATUS_ID;
        }

$this->_logDir = DIR_FS_LOGS;

if (is_object($order)) $this->update_status();
      }
    With line 73 being
    Code:
         if (MODULE_PAYMENT_BEANSTREAM_STATUS == 'True' && ($this->login == '000000000' || !defined('MODULE_PAYMENT_BEANSTREAM_API_PASSCODE') || empty(MODULE_PAYMENT_BEANSTREAM_API_PASSCODE))) {
    Along with the debug file, this is causing a partial white page on the Admin >> Modules >> Payment page as would be expected.

BTW, another checker says the error is line 76
    Code:
    FATAL ERROR syntax error, unexpected 'is' (T_STRING) on line number 76
    The only thing unusual about this setup is that it was a new install of 155f using a database from 1.5.4 version of ZC.

Ideas anyone?

Plugin Contributions

Download a fresh copy of the mod - you have messed up the files somehow. PHP syntax checking works fine on the latest version of the mod.

$ for i in `find . -name \*.php`; do php -l $i; done
    No syntax errors detected in ./includes/languages/english/modules/payment/beanstream.php
    No syntax errors detected in ./includes/modules/payment/beanstream/beanstream_admin_notification.php
    No syntax errors detected in ./includes/modules/payment/beanstream.php

PHP version 5.6.

Did you do this? (Note from the plugin's page)
    NOTE: You will need to add your API Access Passcode to the module after installing, else transactions will fail.
    Last edited by swguy; 1 Sep 2018 at 06:16 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    Download a fresh copy of the mod - you have messed up the files somehow. PHP syntax checking works fine on the latest version of the mod.

$ for i in `find . -name \*.php`; do php -l $i; done
    No syntax errors detected in ./includes/languages/english/modules/payment/beanstream.php
    No syntax errors detected in ./includes/modules/payment/beanstream/beanstream_admin_notification.php
    No syntax errors detected in ./includes/modules/payment/beanstream.php

PHP version 5.6.

Did you do this? (Note from the plugin's page)
    NOTE: You will need to add your API Access Passcode to the module after installing, else transactions will fail.
    Did several downloads, file verifications between downloads, and verifications between downloaded files and files on server.

There is no method provided for removal other than using remove from the Modules >> Payments menu. Of course, with a new install updating a previous database, there is no listing in the Payments menu. Thus, no way to drop the mod without going into the database and attempt to remove settings by hand. Apparently, some of them are not tagged with "beanstream" as I have removed all that I could find that were not part of an order or other extraneous listing (mentioned in one EzPage).

Installing the files with the current database (cleared as best as I can tell) it still results in a blank page as soon as it attempts to write the module to the menu. This appears to be the function that is generating the error.

If there is some database setting not containing beanstream that is causing this, I can't find it. Would be nice to have an uninstall sql file.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

1. The T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM key is PHP internal jargon for "double colon" (in Hebrew). It has to do with objects referring to static properties, and I'm guessing that the test with $this->login (which is an attempt for the object to read the login property) is throwing up because of some extra-strict mode enabled somehow in your PHP config (which I cannot recreate). Despite its being set on line 67.
    If that's the issue, you could "fix" it by declaring the property earlier, by adding a line like this:

Code:
      var $reportable_submit_data = array();

protected $login = '000000000';

function __construct() {
    2. A very quick "uninstall" would be the following, extracted from the remove() function of the module:
    Code:
    delete from configuration where configuration_key like 'MODULE\_PAYMENT\_BEANSTREAM\_%';

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast