Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Beanstream Payment Module Support Thread

Beanstream works as is in 1.5.0 - no additional changes are required.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Still using 1.3.9h - installed both Beanstream mods - My question is..... Should there be a text field to input an Interact card number on the Payment Methods page? All mine shows is a Radio Button next to : INTERAC®
    New Zenner

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Have you tried choosing that INTERAC option, and then proceeding thru checkout, so that it takes you to the screen where you DO enter your debit card details?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry....Interact does seem to working quite well in test mode. I'll let you know how the testing goes. In the mean time I am having trouble with the CC portion. First off - If I have PayPal Pro/Express Enabled they show as a 2nd set of entry fields for CC data.

Next - When I shut off PayPal the errors read like paypal transaction errors:
    Amex: (312) Card type not accepted - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct the information and try again or contact us for further assistance

Visa: (7) DECLINE - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct the information and try again or contact us for further assistance.

My question to Beanstream was "are these attempts making it to my Beanstream merchant account?"

Grateful for any help!
    New Zenner

Plugin Contributions

hi, i just installed this module, but i found a problem at the check-out page. i wonder if this occurs to anyone else. Any response would be appreciated:

At the check-out, it does not have a credit card type option for customer to choose from, e.g. Master Card/Visa. please see the image:

Name:  Test.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  38.8 KB

I've checked the .php and the codes are there.

Plugin Contributions

I saw earlier in the thread that Zen-cart did not support the Beanstream hosted payment form, as that post was a few years old I just wanted to inquire again: Is there any support for Beanstream hosted payment processing? My client does not want customer information being stored on a non-secure system.

Plugin Contributions

There is not at this time - but there is very little information stored by Beanstream (CC for example is not stored). That's the whole point of a payment gateway.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    NOTE: I've NOT tested this, so I'm not entirely certain the net effect on addresses in Canada and US (so, be sure to test those in addition to your Australia address) ... Try the following on your test site:

At line 290 of the module file, you'll see this:
    Code:
        if (strlen($order->billing['state']) > 2) {
    Try changing it to this:
    Code:
        if (strlen($order->billing['state']) > 2 && $province_code_order != '--') {
    This really should be in the module. I can confirm it is the solution.

It also needs this:

PHP Code:
    if (strlen($order->delivery['state']) > && $province_code_ship != '--') { 

Plugin Contributions

There are further bugs in the code that should be updated.

Find:
    PHP Code:
    $province_code_order = (in_array($order->billing['country']['iso_code_2'], array('CA''US')) ? zen_get_zone_code($order->billing['country']['id'], $order->billing['state'], '--') : '--'); 
    Replace With:
    PHP Code:
    $province_code_order = (in_array($order->billing['country']['iso_code_2'], array('CA''US')) ? zen_get_zone_code($order->billing['country']['id'], $order->billing['zone_id'], $order->billing['state']) : '--'); 
    Find:
    PHP Code:
    $province_code_ship = (in_array($order->delivery['country']['iso_code_2'], array('CA''US')) ? zen_get_zone_code($order->delivery['country']['id'], $order->delivery['state'], '--') : '--'); 
    Replace With:
    PHP Code:
    $province_code_ship = (in_array($order->delivery['country']['iso_code_2'], array('CA''US')) ? zen_get_zone_code($order->delivery['country']['id'], $order->delivery['zone_id'], $order->delivery['state']) : '--'); 

Plugin Contributions

I'm trying to set up the Beanstream payment module in Zen Cart 1.5.4, Apache 2.2.29, Curl 7.12.1, MySQL 5.5.42-37.1, PHP 5.4.43.

Everything seems to be functioning well until I hit the final Confirm button to submit the order for processing. I get an error 324 and the prompt: "Error (324) Order quantity for product '5' greater then quantity available - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct the information and try again or contact us for further assistance."

I have verified that there is sufficient quantity of the product in stock and that the inventory on the Beanstream account site is empty. Beanstream support is asking for the exact query string I'm using to generate the request. Where would I find that? It's not kept in the debug files (just the response from the Beanstream server, which I had already provided) nor in the MySQL db, even with "Enable Database Storage" enabled. Can anyone help?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast