Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Beanstream Payment Module Support Thread

I think I have found part of the problem. When I put my Merchant ID # in both the CAN and US fields, then everything works. However, I only have the CAN Merchant ID #. Is there any way to disable the US Merchant ID field and still allow the CAN to work ??

Plugin Contributions

I am looking over Beanstreams application forms. There is a check off box for API integration to select either SOAP or Server to Server.

Which would I check off?

ZC1.3.8a; SLL signed certificate on shared DreamHost server. Currently using Paypal Standard, CC offline mod, money order. Canadian site.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Server To Server.

And, make sure you tell them you were referred to them by Zen Cart! I think there's a spot on the last page for that.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Dr Byte; I told them I was a ZC ref when I emailed for info, and when they called; and will tell them again when I follow up ;o)

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Beanstream Payment Module Support Thread

Could anyone please tell me where I should expect to find the transaction log file when I enable the "debug mode" -> "log file" option?

Also, I tried to enable the database storage option in version 1.04 which I just upgraded to, and after successfully performing a transaction on the server using the beanstream payment module, I don't see any new tables anywhere in the database to are storing these transaction records.

Documentation around this module is a little sparse, so could someone please let me know where these can be found? Once in a blue moon, my client has an order that fails... the transaction is successfully processed via the merchant gateway, but there's absolutely no record of the purchase within Zencart itself, so I need some extra logging going to figure out what's happening.

Thanks in advance!

-Justin

Plugin Contributions

Ok - I'm a goof.. I was looking at my dev database rather than my production one, which answers the question of where my transaction log table got to...

However, I am still a little bit puzzled by what/where the "debug log" leaves its messages. Any help on that one would still be appreciated.

Thanks again!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Look in your site's /cache/ folder.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I have having trouble with my beanstream payment module. After trying everything in this thread, I am still getting the following error message:

# Error (0) State/province does not match country
    # Shipping state/province does not match country
    - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct the information and try again or contact us for further assistance.

I am using Zen Cart version v1.3.8a and BeanstreamCanada_v1.04 and I think I have correctly setup the countries and provinces correctly.

Any directions would be greatly appreciated.

my site is http://ltchealthcorp.com/drspenser/

Thank you.
    freshweb

Plugin Contributions

I just installed the Beanstream payment module and am getting the erroro message:

(0) Invalid transaction amount - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct the information and try again or contact us for further assistance.

I entered my merchant number into both the CDN & USD merchant account numbers and it did not fix the problem.

This is the error from beanstream:

&username=&password=&RequestType=BACKEND&trnLanguage=en&trnType=PA&paymentMethod =CC&trnOrderNumber=10433-9nwh1p&trnCardOwner=Beanstream+Test&trnCardNumber=6223E679C21E2980A8FDE82B817991 57&trnExpMonth=01&trnExpYear=11&trnCardCvd=xxx&trnAmount=0.00&ordItemPrice=0.00& ordShippingPrice=0.00&ordTax1Price=0.00&ordName=Beanstream+Test&ordAddress1=302-2659+XXXXXX+Street&ordAddress2=&ordCity=Victoria&ordProvince=BC&ordPostalCode=XX XXXX&ordCountry=CA&ordPhoneNumber=888-XXX-0811&ordEmailAddress=support%40beanstream.com&shippingMethod=Free+Shipping&trnCo mments=Website+Order&ref1=4276&ref2=October+13%2C+2009%2C+8%3A50+pm&ref3=142.XXX .103.55&ref4=5e345cab237530e1e3203bed0ddd4798&prod_id_1=2069%3A07290311816978a5911d10f53e7&pr od_name_1=AASD9835+Fall+Kids+Clip+Art+Download&prod_quantity_1=1&prod_cost_1=0.0 0&prod_id_2=2020%3A77e2381e4b7e79e9e7e342cceae&prod_name_2=ATWH4646+Halloween+Co okies+Clip+Art+Download&prod_quantity_2=1&prod_cost_2=0.00&prod_id_3=1553%3A543a b0610c485d7ec0a5310ba73&prod_name_3=Lemonade+Download&prod_quantity_3=1&prod_cos t_3=0.00

You can see in the highlighted sections the amounts being sent to them (trnAmount is what we actually charge), plus all of the product info, such as sku, the name, the qty, and the cost. The cart is spitting out a cost of $0 per item, which calculated out comes to $0 to charge.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(XXXXX added for privacy)

Plugin Contributions

I have started working on Interac support for Canadian merchants. I'm hoping to have this completed before US Thanksgiving. Thank you for your patience. A new support thread will be created since it will be a separate module.

A new version of the Beanstream Payment module will be available shortly; this version posts the customer's IP address, which Beanstream will use for risk scoring in the future.

Thanks,
    Scott
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast