Plugin Contributions

Default We were not able to process your order. Please select an alternate payment method....

Hi Guys,
    I am again sorry to bother you but I do not appear to be able to process any cards (debit or credit) through PayPal Website Payments Pro (v1.3.8a). (My Zencat version is up to date).
    I keep getting the following message when trying a purchase.

We were not able to process your order. Please select an alternate payment method, or contact the store owner for assistance. (26 )

I have copied exactly he API username, password and signature into the shopping cart configuration but with no luck. I have both the PayPal express Checkout and Payments pro activated.

I have tested the PayPal Virtual Terminal and can process cards without any difficulty.

It would appear that I have done something stupid in my configeration but just do not know what.
    I have changed the coding as per the "Important update for Payflow Pro and Website Payments Pro Payflow Edition merchants" but that has made no difference.

I have a shop already working with Zencart and Paypal (totally separate and not connected at all - different accounts) and I compared the settings on the one that is operating but have obviously missed something!

Please, your help would be truly appreciated.

Cheers

Stewart

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: We were not able to process your order. Please select an alternate payment method

Error #26 in Payflow Pro means you've provided an invalid combination of USER/VENDOR/PARTNER/PASSWORD details in the module settings.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Default Re: We were not able to process your order. Please select an alternate payment method

I had the same problem and my problem was in the partner field. Once I fixed that the error was gone, but then I got error (12) basically a decline message saying that the card used was declined. Any ideas on that one? I know the info is correct and funds are good, it's our corporate card any help would be wonderful!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

A 12 is a decline, which typically is triggered by the issuing bank. You should contact your payflow partner to find out the exact reason for the decline if it's not showing in your transaction details in your Manager console.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    A 12 is a decline, which typically is triggered by the issuing bank. You should contact your payflow partner to find out the exact reason for the decline if it's not showing in your transaction details in your Manager console.
    No matter what kind of card I use I get the same error message, I use a company called Heartland as my merchant/gateway, so my partner field doesn't say ZenCart or Paypal, is that ok?
    And what is the Curl all about and how do I know what to pu in to the field?
    Sorry, I just am stuck at this hopefully last part, as soon as i put in the correct partner my error (26) went away, now its this error (12) for every card.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Error 12 means this:
    Quote Originally Posted by PayPal Website
    12: Declined. Check the credit card number, expiration date, and transaction information to
    make sure they were entered correctly. If this does not resolve the problem, have the
    customer call their card issuing bank to resolve.