Plugin Contributions

Default The credit card number starting with 5424 was not entered correctly, or we do not acc

Having similar problem as cudaboy71 in this thread: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69419. I am getting the same error but one thing is different. I didn't upgrade anything. I did make some Zone definition changes. After those changes my shopping cart broke. Below is a more detailed explination.

Using Zen Cart 1.3.6.

I had changed Zones a while back because there was a client from the Uk that was interested in purchasing my product. My site was able to accept credit card payments before I made the change. But, and I should have checked this, after the change I think I broke something. Now I get "The credit card number starting with 5424 was not entered correctly, or we do not accept that kind of card. Please try again or use another credit card." I got this in that past and was told that the my credit card info was not setup. So I turned it back on and that seems to have fixed it. But this time I checked the cc config and it is on so I'm not sure what I did to break it. My payment modules are still turned on and configured properly. It's set to production and my login ID and trans ID are still there. Any ideas what could be causing this error?
    Last edited by TheBrooklynBasement; 9 Apr 2009 at 12:07 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: The credit card number starting with 5424 was not entered correctly, or we do not

Oops... Guess I should have checked one other thing. It turned out to be a typo on the credit card number. I was missing a digit. It's working now.