Hello. I know this in not the typical request, but here it goes...I am looking to disable the "Add to Cart" button function in Zen Cart, however, I am not looking to do this in a showcase mode. I want to disable this on a code level so I can integrate a Pay Pal shopping cart in its place...

I am using zen cart as the framework for my store listing and displaying pages only. I dont want to use it for the actual shopping cart. I want to use the PayPal buttons on my site, so that when I click the PayPal button for "view cart", it opens a paypal page at "form method="post" action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" target="paypal" and the paypal will show the cart...

The "View PayPal Cart" works just fine. Opens PayPal Shopping cart as should away from zen cart, rather than Zen Cart Shopping Cart. Perfect...

The problem is the "add to cart" paypal button...I want this to act the same way and add items with my hard coded attributes to the PayPal cart with the Pay Pal button. The problem is, there is some kind of conflicting with zen cart doing it this way, And it is adding the items to the Zen Cart shopping cart rather than PayPal, even though I am using the PayPal button code on a Document General page in zencart, in a showcase mode...I have uninstalled all payment modules, shipping moduls, and totals modules, etc...

I think it has something to do with the add to cart function and the way Zen cart handles a submit function in Includes/Functions/Function_General.php or the HTML_Output.php??

I'm not sure how to prevent this. I really need some help with this. I hope I have described well enough. I understand it is a bit unusual, however, I would like to keep using ZenCart as my my framework for misc other functions, and style... Just not the actual Shopping cart funtion??

Thanks for everything.
JHArizona