Plugin Contributions

Default Problem after upgrading PHP

I upgraded PHP from 4.4.5 to 5.2.9, and am using Zencart v1.37.

Suddenly I have the following errors on the main page, any help please:

Warning: include(includes/configure.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/domainx/store/includes/application_top.php on line 60

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/configure.php' for inclusion (include_path='/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/www/domainx/store/includes/application_top.php on line 60

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/domainx/store/includes/application_top.php:60) in /home/www/domainx/store/includes/application_top.php on line 67

Warning: include(DIR_WS_INCLUDESauto_loaders/config.core.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/domainx/store/includes/application_top.php on line 90

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'DIR_WS_INCLUDESauto_loaders/config.core.php' for inclusion (include_path='/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/www/domainx/store/includes/application_top.php on line 90

Warning: dir(DIR_WS_INCLUDESauto_loaders) [function.dir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/www/domainx/store/includes/application_top.php on line 91

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/domainx/store/includes/application_top.php:60) in /home/www/domainx/store/includes/application_top.php on line 112

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Problem after upgrading PHP

Quote Originally Posted by JBMoney View Post
    (include_path='/usr/local/lib/php')
    Your include_path in your php.ini file needs to include "." as one of the paths available. On Linux, paths are usually separated by a colon ":".
    So, typically you would add ".:" in front of whatever you've currently got in your include_path setting in your active php.ini file.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

DrByte, does v1.3.7 work with PHP 5.2.9?

I know the PHP 5.2.x break came in at v1.3.6 but wasn't sure if it also affected v1.3.7.

Also interesting in this situation is that the 'include' path does not include the 'tmp' dir.
    (include_path='/usr/local/lib/php;/tmp')

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Your include_path in your php.ini file needs to include "." as one of the paths available. On Linux, paths are usually separated by a colon ":".
    So, typically you would add ".:" in front of whatever you've currently got in your include_path setting in your active php.ini file.
    Thank you very much. As far as I can tell, that resolved any issues, but I'll be testing some more.

You saved me untold loss of sleep.

Plugin Contributions

I was receiving a very similar list of errors after moving a customer's cart installation from one server to another, and using Google, found this thread.

For me, the problem turned out to be a permissions problem on configure.php. It was set to -r--------- for some reason. I changed to -rw-r--r-- (644) and it started working.

Just a data point for anyone else that may have similar errors in the future.

- Scott