Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Default Re: Shipping Rates in Cart [support thread]

Hi Steve 300

I just have a question about your mod, hope you can help.

We have your mod uploaded to one of our sites www.minijumbos.co.uk and it works fine, we now want to install it to another store. However on this other store www.clicknorder.co.uk we already have another mod installed 'exc inc vat'
    This mod shows the products with prices exc vat and inc vat.
    When I went to install your 'shipping rates in cart' and I went to merge the file
    includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php

There is some coding in this file which relates to the 'exc inc vat' mod
    This code you state to delete in your 'Read me' file so I am unsure how to proceed and wondering whether your mod will not work alongside the 'inc exc vat' mod
    This is the code in my current file
    <div id="cartSubTotal">
    <?php
    $products = $_SESSION['cart']->get_products();
    $cartShowTotalIncTax=0;
    $cartShowTotalExTax=0;
    foreach($products as $product)
    {
    $cartShowTotalIncTax+=(zen_round($product['final_price'], $currencies->currencies[DEFAULT_CURRENCY]['decimal_places']) + zen_calculate_tax($product['final_price'], zen_get_tax_rate($product['tax_class_id'])))*$product['quantity'];
    $cartShowTotalExTax+=(zen_round($product['final_price'], $currencies->currencies[DEFAULT_CURRENCY]['decimal_places']))*$product['quantity'];
    }

echo SUB_TITLE_SUB_TOTAL.'&nbsp;'.set_inc_ex_display($cartShowTotalExTax,$cartShowTot alIncTax);
    ?>
    </div>
    <br class="clearBoth" />

Alternatively you stated that if the file exists in overide then delete this code:
    if ($_SESSION['cart']->count_contents() > 0) {
    $content .= '<hr />';
    $content .= '<div class="cartBoxTotal">' . $currencies->format($_SESSION['cart']->show_total()) . '</div>';
    $content .= '<br class="clearBoth" />';
    }

But this code doesn't exist in my file instead the code here reads:

if ($_SESSION['cart']->count_contents() > 0) {
    ?>
    <div class="forward"><?php echo TEXT_VISITORS_CART; ?></div>
    <?php
    }
    ?>

<h1 id="cartDefaultHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></h1>

<?php if ($messageStack->size('shopping_cart') > 0) echo $messageStack->output('shopping_cart'); ?>

<?php echo zen_draw_form('cart_quantity', zen_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, 'action=update_product')); ?>
    <div id="cartInstructionsDisplay" class="content"><?php echo TEXT_INFORMATION; ?></div>

<?php if (!empty($totalsDisplay)) { ?>
    <div class="cartTotalsDisplay important"><?php echo $totalsDisplay; ?></div>
    <br class="clearBoth" />

Sorry my coding knowledge is little limited, hope you can help as to what i need to do to use both mods together and what i need to change the code to
    Thanks in advance

Hi all,

I am running the shop in euro with decimal as , and thousand as .
    The total shows a 10 times to high amount 4056,00 instead of 40,56.
    When I change the decimal and thousand symbols then it works fine, but this is not how amounts are shown in the Netherlands.

How can I fix the $sric_total?

Plugin Contributions

Shipping Rates in Cart Trying to install install.sql and getting WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again. Tried pasting and uploading file. Using zencart 1.5.1
    install.sql file:

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES
    (NULL, 'Shipping Rates in Cart - No Shipping Behaviour', 'SRIC_NO_SHIP', 'Display zero shipping price', '<br />Some items such as gift certificates do not require shipping<p />Select what to do in these cases', 7, 50, NULL, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''Display zero shipping price'', ''Display a word'', ''Only display subtotal'', ''Only display total'', ''Only display subtotal and total''), '),
    (NULL, 'Shipping Rates in Cart - Display Currency Code', 'SRIC_DISPLAY_CURRENCY_CODE', 'No', '<br />Display the currency code in the cart<p />Useful if installed currencies share the same symbol e.g. USD and CAD', 7, 51, NULL, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''No'', ''Yes, before price'', ''Yes, after price'', ''Yes, before price, for total only'', ''Yes, after price, for total only''), '),
    (NULL, 'Shipping Rates in Sidebox - Enable', 'SRIC_SIDEBOX', 'false', '<br />Enable shipping rates in the shopping cart sidebox', 7, 52, NULL, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), '),
    (NULL, 'Shipping Rates in Sidebox - Suppress', 'SRIC_SIDEBOX_SUPPRESS', 'No', '<br />The sidebox must be suppressed during checkout.<p />Would you like the sidebox suppressed prior to checkout?', 7, 53, NULL, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''No'', ''Yes, shopping cart page onwards'', ''Yes, sign-up/login page onwards''), '),
    (NULL, 'Shipping Rates in Sidebox - Display Currency Code', 'SRIC_SIDEBOX_DISPLAY_CURRENCY_CODE', 'No', '<br />Display the currency code in the sidebox<p />Useful if installed currencies share the same symbol e.g. USD and CAD', 7, 54, NULL, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''No'', ''Yes, before price'', ''Yes, after price'', ''Yes, before price, for total only'', ''Yes, after price, for total only''), ');

Plugin Contributions

Just installed SRIC on 1.5.3. Works, and is a small improvement since I only use flat rate shipping, and only ship in US.

BUT, it would be a BIG improvement IF the total with the flat rate as now seen in the shopping would also be passed on to paypal when a customer clicks on check out with paypal (EXPRESS).

So basically, what needs to be modified so that what is shown on the shopping cart screen (subtotal+shipping) to also be shown on the paypal screen (subtotal+shipping), instead of what continues to be shown on the paypal screen (subtotal WITHOUT shipping)?
    Zen Cart 1.5.3, Database Patch Level: 1.5.3
    Server OS: Linux 2.6.32, Database: MySQL 5.5.41
    HTTP Server: Apache, PHP Version: 5.4.37

Plugin Contributions

Nobody updated the plugin to latest 1.55/1.56 version?

Plugin Contributions

Nobody updated the plugin to latest 1.58 version?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910