Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shipping Rates in Cart [support thread]

ok well I solved it by setting the shipping estimator display settings to 0.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, as you found out, the contribution uses the same code as the estimator, so if both pieces of code exist at the same time, an error will likely occur. Glad you discovered this and got it sorted

Plugin Contributions

ok i've got one other issue. It seems that when I add an item that has an one time extra fee (which is an extra shipping fee) but no shipping otherwise with a product that should be charged for shipping, the shipping rate goes to zero but it should be still charged for the one item.

I supposed this could be an inherent flaw with the cart shipping itself, and not the module but i've just noticed it now so wondering in anyone has any thoughts.

thanks

Plugin Contributions

does the shipping estimate show one time charges?

Plugin Contributions

I'm not sure. Are you referring to the contribution or the core estimator or both?

Plugin Contributions

the core one, just replying to ethicals post

Plugin Contributions

hmm, well i've fixed part of it, i think it has something to do with the zen cart not this module. Right now i still have the program charging shipping on the extra charge for the product even though that product is set for free shipping.

pretty sure its nothing to do with your mod, so thanks for your time, but of course if you have any thoughts, its appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

cart error Re: Shipping Rates in Cart [support thread]

Hi,

I've read all the posts in this thread and can't seem to find the answer.

I've installed the Shipping Rates in Cart contribution on a clean install of Zen Cart v. 1.3.8a (no modifications) and got a bunch of code displaying on the shopping cart page (see pic). I am running Zen Cart on a local server (Wamp)and unfortunately don't have a link to the live website. Any ideas what might be causing this?

The code displayed on the shopping cart page is coming from includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php The code shown is:
    PHP Code:
    format(zen_add_tax($quotes[$i]['methods'][0]['cost'], $quotes[$i]['tax'])); //Without currency symbol $sric_shipping_simple = $currencies->format(zen_add_tax($quotes[$i]['methods'][0]['cost'], $quotes[$i]['tax'])); } } } //Display currency code in cart if (SRIC_DISPLAY_CURRENCY_CODE == 'Yes, before price') { $currency_code_opt_before = $_SESSION['currency'] . " "; $currency_code_opt_after = ''; $currency_code_opt_total_before = $_SESSION['currency'] . " "; $currency_code_opt_total_after = ''; } else if (SRIC_DISPLAY_CURRENCY_CODE == 'Yes, after price') { $currency_code_opt_before = ''; $currency_code_opt_after = " " . $_SESSION['currency']; $currency_code_opt_total_before = ''; $currency_code_opt_total_after = " " . $_SESSION['currency']; } else if (SRIC_DISPLAY_CURRENCY_CODE == 'Yes, before price, for total only') { $currency_code_opt_before = ''; $currency_code_opt_after = ''; $currency_code_opt_total_before = $_SESSION['currency'] . " "; $currency_code_opt_total_after = ''; } else if (SRIC_DISPLAY_CURRENCY_CODE == 'Yes, after price, for total only') { $currency_code_opt_before = ''; $currency_code_opt_after = ''; $currency_code_opt_total_before = ''; $currency_code_opt_total_after = " " . $_SESSION['currency']; } else { $currency_code_opt_before = ''; $currency_code_opt_after = ''; $currency_code_opt_total_before = ''; $currency_code_opt_total_after = ''; } //Calculate total $cartSricTotal = preg_replace ( '#\D*?(\d+(\.\d+)?)\D*#', '$1', $cartShowTotal ); $sric_shipping_simple = preg_replace ( '#\D*?(\d+(\.\d+)?)\D*#', '$1', $sric_shipping_simple ); $sric_total = $cartSricTotal + $sric_shipping_simple; $sric_total = number_format($sric_total,2); //If no shipping charge if ( ($sric_shipping == '') && (SRIC_NO_SHIP == 'Display zero shipping price') ) { $sric_shipping = $currency_symbol . "0.00"; ?> 
    Thanks in advance for any ideas/solutions
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

I just tested the mod on my WAMP install and I get the exact same problem.

However it works absolutely fine when online.

Not yet sure why that is.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Steven Just tested the mod online (as opposed to a local server/Wamp) and it works perfectly

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast