Plugin Contributions

Default New install - Formatting/template issue

Hoping you folks can help out. I'm no expert so probably missing something simple. I have installed ZenCart previously on a different server & had it working fine. I have now installed on Bluehost & having this problem with the CSS or something not working. If you don't mind, take a look here:
    http://www.trackhabit.com/TTMCart/

The install seemed to go fairly well. Although I did see "PHP API Mode = cgi-fcgi" during install. After reading through some threads here, it seemed as though it shouldn't be an issue, but maybe?

Per some other threads that I read through, I have tried uploading all files again but I have the same result. I used Filezilla and it didn't report any errors with the upload.

Also, when I went into Admin/tools, it shows that it is using the default template.

Here is my error log:

[Sat Apr 25 11:34:53 2009] [warn] RewriteCond: NoCase option for non-regex pattern '-f' is not supported and will be ignored. [Sat Apr 25 11:34:54 2009] [warn] RewriteCond: NoCase option for non-regex pattern '-f' is not supported and will be ignored. [Sat Apr 25 11:34:56 2009] [error] [client 142.166.3.122] Failed loading /usr/local/Zend/lib/ZendExtensionManager_TS.solog_errors: /usr/local/Zend/lib/ZendExtensionManager_TS.solog_errors: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory [Sat Apr 25 11:34:57 2009] [error] [client 142.166.170.83] Failed loading /usr/local/Zend/lib/ZendExtensionManager_TS.solog_errors: /usr/local/Zend/lib/ZendExtensionManager_TS.solog_errors: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory [Sat Apr 25 11:34:58 2009] [error] [client 193.252.149.14] Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace. [Sat Apr 25 11:34:58 2009] [error] [client 193.252.149.14] Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace. [Sat Apr 25 11:34:58 2009] [warn] RewriteCond: NoCase option for non-regex pattern '-f' is not supported and will be ignored. [Sat Apr 25 11:34:59 2009] [warn] RewriteCond: NoCase option for non-regex pattern '-f' is not supported and will be ignored. [Sat Apr 25 11:35:01 2009] [warn] RewriteCond: NoCase option for non-regex pattern '-f' is not supported and will be ignored. [Sat Apr 25 11:35:05 2009] [warn] RewriteCond: NoCase option for non-regex pattern '-f' is not supported and will be ignored. [Sat Apr 25 11:35:06 2009] [warn] RewriteCond: NoCase option for non-regex pattern '-f' is not supported and will be ignored. [Sat Apr 25 11:35:06 2009] [warn] RewriteCond: NoCase option for non-regex pattern '-f' is not supported and will be ignored. [Sat Apr 25 11:35:06 2009] [warn] RewriteCond: NoCase option for non-regex pattern '-f' is not supported and will be ignored. [Sat Apr 25 11:35:06 2009] [warn] RewriteCond: NoCase option for non-regex pattern '-f' is not supported and will be ignored. [Sat Apr 25 11:35:06 2009] [warn] RewriteCond: NoCase option for non-regex pattern '-f' is not supported and will be ignored. [Sat Apr 25 11:35:06 2009] [warn] RewriteCond: NoCase option for non-regex pattern '-f' is not supported and will be ignored. [Sat Apr 25 11:35:06 2009] [warn] RewriteCond: NoCase option for non-regex pattern '-f' is not supported and will be ignored. [Sat Apr 25 11:35:06 2009] [warn] RewriteCond: NoCase option for non-regex pattern '-f' is not supported and will be ignored. [Sat Apr 25 11:35:06 2009] [warn] RewriteCond: NoCase option for non-regex pattern '-f' is not supported and will be ignored. [Sat Apr 25 11:35:06 2009] [warn] RewriteCond: NoCase option for non-regex pattern '-f' is not supported and will be ignored. [Sat Apr 25 11:35:07 2009] [warn] RewriteCond: NoCase option for non-regex pattern '-f' is not supported and will be ignored.

Any ideas for me?

Thanks!
    Todd

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New install - Formatting/template issue

Hi and Welcome to the Forum.

The error msg. is telling there is a syntax error for one of the directives within your main .htaccess file. You would need to look at it to see what line is causing the problem.

Also, you have incorrect permissions on some of your dir. / files. For example your CSS file(s). Not sure if you manually changed permissions as your FTP program will normally use the correct permssions.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Website Rob View Post
    Hi and Welcome to the Forum.
    Thanks!

The error msg. is telling there is a syntax error for one of the directives within your main .htaccess file. You would need to look at it to see what line is causing the problem.
    Forgive my ignorance but where is the "main" .htaccess file located? And do you have any idea what I'll be looking for or why it would be incorrect on a new install? Did I potentially set something up wrong?

I could post the contents of the correct .htaccess if I know where to find it.

Also, you have incorrect permissions on some of your dir. / files. For example your CSS file(s). Not sure if you manually changed permissions as your FTP program will normally use the correct permssions.
    I had changed permissions per the install instructions but then I uploaded all files again and didn't do anything with permissions after that. I did rename the install directory. Can you point me to a document that shows all correct permissions?

Thanks!
    Todd

Plugin Contributions

Let us first get permission issues out of the way.

Presuming your are using a default install and Template, the only two files you need to keep are:

admin/includes/configure.php
    includes/configure.php

Download these two and save on your computer.

All other dir. and files can be deleted within your Hosting account. Then upload all dir. and files again, same as if doing a fresh install. This will allow your FTP program to use correct permissions. You do not need to re-upload the "zc_install" dir. as your database has been setup and done already, the two 'configure.php' files have the correct information.

Then let's see where things are.

Plugin Contributions

HUGE Thanks!

Got it finished & it seems like it is working. Now I'll just do some research on security patches etc. & do some testing etc. to make sure that everything is good.

I really appreciate the help.

Todd

Plugin Contributions

Good to hear things got sorted out. Use the FAQ/tutorials for more info on working with Zen Cart.