Hello!

I'm using Zen 1.3.8.a and I've just installed the Online Pricing add-on. The reason I installed it was to prevent discount groups who [will] receive a regular percentage off from also receiving that discount when the store is on sale at an even greater percentage. Not sure why it was built that way since two discounts at once seems a bit greedy. LOL! In any case, however, it doesn't seem to be working properly.

I set myself up as a customer belonging to Discount Group A and another test subject as a customer in Discount Group B. Group A should not get their additional discount with the sale, Group B should. Group Pricing under Order Totals is disabled.

Here's where we go wrong. Neither of us get the discount. LOL! And we both see the same strange thing. Which is, when we are not logged in to our customer accounts, the prices display as they should, with the line through and the deduction from the current sale in the store, which is 50%.

If we ARE logged in, the base price of the item completely changes to an amount that shows with a 45% discount, but totals what the correct price should be at 50%. For example, a $5 item should be lined through and show as $2.50 with the sale. We see that just fine if NOT logged in. If we do log in to our customer accounts, the price of that $5.00 item changes to $4.55, says "45% off" and shows a price of $2.50, yet neither of us are given the group discount after the fact, when one of us should.

How on earth do I fix this?? Many thanks in advance for your help!