Plugin Contributions

Default Problems using Backup SQL and pro site backup on live site

I could use a little guidance on two errors I am getting...
    I added the Back Up SQL and Pro site back up add ons to my test site and they worked out just fine, I then went to do the same thing to my actual site. I added the Back up SQL add on first and and was able to do a SQL back up via my admin. then I added the Pro site back up, everthing seemed to go fine and when I went to Tools> Site Back up, I get this error message:

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/needlecr/public_html/admin/backup_mysite_backend.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/pear') in /home/needlecr/public_html/store/admin/backup_mysite.php on line 19

I can get to to the proper file where I need to fix the error but have no idea which line is 19 and what exactly I need to do to fix this error.

Then when I went back to Tools> SQL back up and I am now getting an error message whereas before I added the Pro site back up did not have any errors. This error is :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting ')' in /home/needlecr/public_html/store/admin/backup_mysql.php on line 214

Again , I can get to the correct file but have no idea which line is 214 and what i need to change. Since I am not sure what I am doing I thought I would ask for some guidance before I mess it up even worse.

I am running v1.38, other add on's i have added, Better together add on, works great.

If any body can give me some direction what I need to do to correct these errors, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, Leesa
    Last edited by needlecreation; 5 May 2009 at 04:04 AM.