Plugin Contributions

help question Problem with the way the quantity discounts display on the product page

I have been having a bit of a nightmare as the web designer that did my site did a bit of a half-assed job...don't get me wrong it works fine once I don't want to change any of Zencart's features!

Anyway, I sell draught beer and had a small bit of customisation done to display the quantity discounts slightly differently.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	per pint.jpg 
Views:	334 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	5696

The quantity discount as shown in the working 'per pint' attachment is setup on the 'actual price' basis, therefore every time I need to update my prices I also have to manually update every single quantity discounted price. I therefore want to change (and already have done so! arragh) to 'amount off' so the discount will always be a certain amount off the price.

The problem lies in that I have changed all of the quantity discounts thinking only the figures displayed on the product page would change but it displays incorrectly in wording and for all of the 'per pint' discounts after the first one. Attachment 5697
    Simply put, I need the 'amount off' quantity discount to display in the same way as the 'actual price' discount worked.

I have searched everywhere I can think of to look to change it with no luck. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

I am running version 1.2.7 of zen cart, the website in question is http://www.kegless.co.uk

P.S. If anyone knows how to make my absolute links relative that would also be very useful.

Many thanks in advance,
    Paul
    Last edited by Kegless.co.uk; 7 May 2009 at 12:05 AM.
    And the beers just keep on rolling.
    http://www.kegless.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Problem with the way the quantity discounts display on the product page

The second attached picture for the post above didn't work so I had to attach it to a new post. This is how it is currently (incorrectly) displaying.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	incorrectly displaying.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	5698
    And the beers just keep on rolling.
    http://www.kegless.co.uk