Thread: SitemapXML v.2

Page 177 of 212 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2111
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SitemapXML v.2

Quote Originally Posted by hflsales View Post
    I am on zencart v1.5.5a. Just downloaded & installed the newest sitemap plugin. The site works fine. When I try to log into admin, the login screen is blank. No way to log into admin. I have deleted all the sitemap files from my admin folder and I can now log in again. Anybody know what is up?
    https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?124-blank-page

Especially 2.a.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    There are error logs but I have no idea what they mean. Just a bunch of file names, etc. And they have a lot of sitemap errors in them.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    There are error logs but I have no idea what they mean. Here is today's error log.....

([17-Feb-2017 16:22:33 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /products/admin/login.php, IP address: 24.00.00.000
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/######/public_html/products/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/######/public_html/products/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:139]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/#####/public_html/products/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:266]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/######/public_html/products/admin/includes/functions/database.php:53]
    #5 zen_db_perform() called at [/home/#####/public_html/products/admin/includes/classes/ext_modules.php:109]
    #6 ext_modules->install_configuration() called at [/home/#####/public_html/products/admin/includes/installers/sitemapxml/3_9_1.php:19]
    #7 include(/home/#####/public_html/products/admin/includes/installers/sitemapxml/3_9_1.php) called at [/home/#####/public_html/products/admin/includes/init_includes/init_sitemapxml.php:48]
    #8 require(/home/#####/public_html/products/admin/includes/init_includes/init_sitemapxml.php) called at [/home/#####/public_html/products/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #9 require(/home/#####/public_html/products/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/#####/public_html/products/admin/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #10 require(/home/#####/public_html/products/admin/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/#####/public_html/products/admin/login.php:9]

[17-Feb-2017 16:22:33 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error: 1062uplicate entry 'SITEMAPXML_VERSION' for key 'unq_config_key_zen' :: insert into configuration (configuration_key, configuration_group_id, configuration_title, configuration_value, configuration_description, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('SITEMAPXML_VERSION', '', 'TEXT_CONFIGURATION_TITLE_SITEMAPXML_VERSION', '3.9.2', 'TEXT_CONFIGURATION_DESCRIPTION_SITEMAPXML_VERSION', '-10', '', 'zen_cfg_read_only(', now()) ==> (as called by) /home/#####/public_html/products/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 53 <== in /home/#####/public_html/products/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167)

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    Quote Originally Posted by hflsales View Post
    There are error logs but I have no idea what they mean. Here is today's error log.....
    Can you send me access to ftp?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by a_berezin View Post
    Hi,

Can you send me access to ftp?
    Thank you a_berezin. I figured it out and got it working finally. Apparently I had installed an older version a long time ago and never removed the sitemap tables from the database. That was causing all the problems. I have it up and running now and it works great.

Plugin Contributions

Does this plug in disable the internal sitemap page /index.php?main_page=site_map?
    Since I got this plug in working, when I go to the internal sitemap link, it sends me to the home page.

Plugin Contributions

i got a PHP problem when i re-create sitemap,anyone know how to solve this? thanks

PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in /home/estand/public_html/includes/classes/sitemapxml.php on line 788

Plugin Contributions

The server allocation for PHP Memory Limit needs to be increased, by at least another 16MB. Best talk to Hoster about this.

Plugin Contributions

Where are the instructions????
    I see references to it but it wasn't in the download.

Thanks
    Carol

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by spminis View Post
    Where are the instructions????
    I see references to it but it wasn't in the download.

Thanks
    Carol
    I did find some instructions but the sql file is missing in the download.

Carol