Thread: SitemapXML v.2

Page 211 of 211 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211
Results 2,101 to 2,106 of 2106
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SitemapXML v.2

FWIW, I based my version on @mc12345678's repository, bringing in the (for whatever reason unmerged) issue #2 as well as the 3.9.7/3.9.8 version updates provided by @highburyeye.

I scoured this support-thread for other issues and believe (keyword) that I've addressed them all.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    Could the other separate versions kicking around Github integrate their changes and/or disappear....? It's messy and confusing.
    Gone from me.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Guys,

I am finding the following error log entries and was hoping you could help me resolve the error.

Many Thanks

les :)

----------

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant PHP_DATE_TIME_FORMAT - assumed 'PHP_DATE_TIME_FORMAT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /***/***/public_html/***/sitemapxml.php on line 270.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by webmanstudios View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am finding the following error log entries and was hoping you could help me resolve the error.

Many Thanks

les :)

----------

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant PHP_DATE_TIME_FORMAT - assumed 'PHP_DATE_TIME_FORMAT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /***/***/public_html/***/sitemapxml.php on line 270.
    The constant PHP_DATE_TIME_FORMAT is defined in /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/languages/lang.english.php, line 353.

Plugin Contributions

v4.0.0 of the Sitemap XML plugin is now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=367

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#26: Search engines no longer support auto-submission for sitemap updates.
    #27: Restructure installer; many files removed.
    #28: Drop support for Zen Cart versions prior to 1.5.8 and PHP versions < 7.4.
    #29: Address execution-token character limitations.
    #30: Remove admin tool's javascript "helper" function.
    #32: Add robots.txt guidance, since auto-submission to search engines is no longer supported.
    #33: Remove 'dead' links from the gxx.xsl file.
    #34: Main sitemap doesn't appear in admin tool's list if its name doesn't start with 'sitemap'.
    #35: Admin tool displays "Undefined" for type when sitemaps are gzip-compressed.
    #36: Gzipped sub-sitemaps aren't recorded in the main one; can't "View" compressed sitemap files.
    #37: Remove no-longer-needed javascript: prefix for onclick/onsubmit handlers.

Refer to the plugin's GitHub repository (https://github.com/lat9/sitemapxml/); additional information is available in that repository's Wiki section (https://github.com/lat9/sitemapxml/wiki).

Plugin Contributions

Thanks @lat9