Thread: SitemapXML v.2

Page 196 of 212 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2111
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SitemapXML v.2

... and if it helps following is what I get in error logs:

[13-Jun-2019 16:09:29 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function isMobile() on null in /home/mgs10000/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/main_template_vars.php:32
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/mgs10000/public_html/index.php(49): require()
    #1 {main}
    thrown in /home/mgs10000/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/main_template_vars.php on line 32

[13-Jun-2019 16:09:29 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=sitemapxml&rebuild=yes&ping=yes, IP address: 73.107.135.155
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function isMobile() on null in /home/mgs10000/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/main_template_vars.php:32
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/mgs10000/public_html/index.php(49): require()
    #1 {main}
    thrown in /home/mgs10000/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/main_template_vars.php on line 32.

Plugin Contributions

The /includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/main_template_vars.php makes use of an instance of the Mobile_Detect class which hasn't been declared at that point. So you can try to add the following lines of code right before line 32 of main_template_vars.php:
    Code:
    if (!isset($detect)) {
    	if (!class_exists('Mobile_Detect')) {
          include_once(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'Mobile_Detect.php');
        }  
        $detect = new Mobile_Detect;
      }

Plugin Contributions

Just submitted an update to this plugin v3.9.6 incorporating changes recently discussed here as well as the changes noted on @torvista's fork. Can be obtained from [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://github.com/mc12345678/zen-cart-sitemap-xml or once approved from the download area: [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=367
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

@mc
    I would hope you are going to create a new master for this on your Github?
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    @mc
    I would hope you are going to create a new master for this on your Github?
    Well no thanks to microsoft edge, but in my previous post was a link to my github which is extended from the late Andrew Berezin. The repo I have does include it's own master including having captured changes I saw you had posted in your fork of the software. I did not start a new one. Yes it does have an effect on the easibility of use/search within github, but I guess having had it already and it's origin I didn't want to just "drop" the linkage. Seemed a little too soon at least from my perspective.

The repo discussed above is: https://github.com/mc12345678/zen-cart-sitemap-xml

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Just submitted an update to this plugin v3.9.6 incorporating changes recently discussed here as well as the changes noted on @torvista's fork. Can be obtained from https://github.com/mc12345678/zen-cart-sitemap-xml or once approved from the download area: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=367
    If hadn't seen, the above version has been posted for download at: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.p...d=367&uid=6845

One thing to note for users of the Russian language portion is that some modification may still be necessary for the language file to prevent issues generated when working with higher php 7.x versions and/or strict php operation. See the English version of the language file for layout/format and translation. A pull request with such an update is welcome.

Plugin Contributions

Hi mc12345678,
    I'm trying to install this module, thanks for the upload, and have a question about a filename, which under linux appears like a strange choice, not sure if it is intentional, and cannot find any instructions in the package (so I assume all files to be copied to server).
    Code:
    sitemapXML/YOUR_Admin/-install-sitemapxml.php
    This filename begins with a hyphen. Confused....

Ah cr*p, silly me, looking at the contents of the file shows it should be deleted from the server. Sorry for the noise!!
    Last edited by gernot; 21 Jul 2019 at 01:59 PM.
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified to support Japanese language (postage module support work in progress). Upgraded incrementally each version from initial 1.5.5d.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gernot View Post
    Hi mc12345678,
    I'm trying to install this module, thanks for the upload, and have a question about a filename, which under linux appears like a strange choice, not sure if it is intentional, and cannot find any instructions in the package (so I assume all files to be copied to server).
    Code:
    sitemapXML/YOUR_Admin/-install-sitemapxml.php
    This filename begins with a hyphen. Confused....

Ah cr*p, silly me, looking at the contents of the file shows it should be deleted from the server. Sorry for the noise!!
    No problem. Just revisited it as well to see the same. The right thing to do would be to add that file into some sort of to delete section of the instructions or at least an explanation about it. Big thing is/was that if it were "dutifully" uploaded that it's contents were effectively empty. Sure non-existent would be better, but at least there is no conflicting code, no if someone else executed it it will do something bad... also unfortunately this is one of those things where it is unfortunate that a software package lasts so long... the filename "mistake(s)" of the past forever haunt...

Hope you're having an otherwise wonderful day!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the heads up!
    I'm checking the installation now. In admin, under Tools -> Sitemap XML,
    there are instructions on what to do once the sitemaps have been generated.
    The "more" link in step 3
    Specify the Sitemap location in your robots.txt file (more...):
    goes to
    http://sitemaps.org/protocol.php#submit_robots
    but this page entirely is not available.

Correctly, it should be
    https://www.sitemaps.org/protocol.html#submit_robots

Note I did not check yet if the reference to this site appears elsewhere.
    Last edited by gernot; 21 Jul 2019 at 02:59 PM.
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified to support Japanese language (postage module support work in progress). Upgraded incrementally each version from initial 1.5.5d.

Plugin Contributions

Another thing: internet ageing...
    The module version information (and also the footer when in Tools -> Sitemap XML), reports
    http://www.ecommerce-service.com/
    But again, this site does not exist anymore. Not sure whether that was at one time a sponsor for the development, a portal for support, or something? But if it is not live anymore, perhaps putting that in documentation as a legacy reference would be acceptable?
    And replacing the link in the module information (Configuration -> Sitemap XML) with a link to the support thread?
    And the footer in (Tools -> Sitemap XML) maybe just leave as the default Zen Cart footer in the sitemap template.

Just suggestions for future updates. Only on the admin side so no effect on customers, I am happy to ignore.