Thread: SitemapXML v.2

Page 206 of 211 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2107
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SitemapXML v.2

Just tried to delete this plugin but ran into some issues.
    I first went to Admin -> Tools -> Sitemap XML and click "Un-Install SitemapXML SQL" and ran the script..
    A few statements popped up in green, screenshot attached (https://i.imgur.com/No88EL4.png).
    Tried it a few times with the same thing happening, so I went to my server and deleted all the files that came in the plugin via FTP.
    But now I can still see all the SitemapXML references in my Database.
    Does this come with a un-install SQL I can manually install to remove all the config references from my database?

Plugin Contributions

Has someone had any luck with the above request?
    Thanking you in advance.
    *Zen Cart eCommerce Solution - Putting the Dream of Owning an Online Business within reach of anyone!

Plugin Contributions

Just bumping this up, could really use the help here.
    *Zen Cart eCommerce Solution - Putting the Dream of Owning an Online Business within reach of anyone!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rlexyd View Post
    Just tried to delete this plugin but ran into some issues.
    I first went to Admin -> Tools -> Sitemap XML and click "Un-Install SitemapXML SQL" and ran the script..
    A few statements popped up in green, screenshot attached (https://i.imgur.com/No88EL4.png).
    Tried it a few times with the same thing happening, so I went to my server and deleted all the files that came in the plugin via FTP.
    But now I can still see all the SitemapXML references in my Database.
    Does this come with a un-install SQL I can manually install to remove all the config references from my database?
    i'm just not sure why it is important to you to delete these config values from the database.

if its really that important, backup your database, and understand sql is very powerful and you have the potential to screw things up royally, for very little gain, IMO.

that said, no warranty expressed or implied.

from phpMyadmin (or something similar) or from your tools -> install sql patch option:

Code:
    // replace 'prefix.' with your database table prefix if you have one.  remove the period if you do not have one.

delete from  prefix.configuration
    WHERE configuration_key LIKE '%SITEMAPXML%';

delete from  prefix.configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_description LIKE '%SitemapXML%';
    be berry berry careful.

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    i'm just not sure why it is important to you to delete these config values from the database.
    if its really that important, backup your database, and understand sql is very powerful and you have the potential to screw things up royally, for very little gain, IMO.
    that said, no warranty expressed or implied.

from phpMyadmin (or something similar) or from your tools -> install sql patch option:
    Code:
    // replace 'prefix.' with your database table prefix if you have one.  remove the period if you do not have one.

delete from  prefix.configuration
    WHERE configuration_key LIKE '%SITEMAPXML%';

delete from  prefix.configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_description LIKE '%SitemapXML%';
    be berry berry careful.
    best.
    Great, thank you very much for that :)
    Also had to delete these...

DELETE FROM `zen_admin_pages` WHERE `zen_admin_pages`.`page_key` = 'sitemapxmlConfig';
    DELETE FROM `zen_admin_pages` WHERE `zen_admin_pages`.`page_key` = 'sitemapxml';

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Yes, the zen_admin_demo function was removed in zc157; commenting that line out is the thing to do.

Please could you clarify as Im not a coder.

I have just loaded sitemap onto a v157 site.

And am getting a ....

Call to undefined function zen_admin_demo() in zcadmin/sitemapxml.php line 35.

You say to comment it out ... so I commented out that 1 line - case (zen_admin_demo()): and the line below shows an error.

What lines do I comment out please ?

Code:
    if (zen_not_null($action)) {

switch ($action) {
        // demo active test
        case (zen_admin_demo()):
          $action = '';
          $messageStack->add_session(ERROR_ADMIN_DEMO, 'caution');
          zen_redirect(zen_href_link(FILENAME_SITEMAPXML));
          break;

case 'upgrade':
        case 'install':

Plugin Contributions

woops. Have found the answer ... as there is another post

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by toyseller View Post
    woops. Have found the answer ... as there is another post
    Glad you found it, it is always helpful to also include the link to where that particular post is. This way it helps you (in the future) and anyone else attempting to do the same... BTW, yes, probably too late to modify the above post, so help yourself/others as seen fit...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Running Sitemap XML v3.9.6 on zc157c with strict MySQL. Running the admin tool to create the base sitemaps results in a MySQL fatal error:
    Code:
    [03-Jan-2022 21:23:52 Europe/Berlin] Request URI: /mysite/index.php?main_page=sitemapxml&rebuild=yes, IP address: 127.0.0.1
    #1 trigger_error() called at [C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php:171]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php:143]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php:270]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\includes\modules\pages\sitemapxml\sitemapxml_products_reviews.php:30]
    #5 include(C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\includes\modules\pages\sitemapxml\sitemapxml_products_reviews.php) called at [C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\includes\templates\template_default\sitemapxml\tpl_main_page.php:21]
    #6 require(C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\includes\templates\template_default\sitemapxml\tpl_main_page.php) called at [C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\index.php:94]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1055:'canadianllama157.rd.languages_id' isn't in GROUP BY :: SELECT r.products_id, MAX(r.date_added) AS date_added, MAX(r.last_modified) AS last_modified, GREATEST(MAX(r.date_added), IFNULL(MAX(r.last_modified), '0001-01-01 00:00:00')) AS last_date, rd.languages_id
    FROM reviews r
    LEFT JOIN reviews_description rd ON (r.reviews_id = rd.reviews_id),
    products p
    WHERE p.products_id=r.products_id
    AND p.products_status=1
    AND r.status = 1
    AND rd.languages_id IN (1,2)
    GROUP BY r.products_id ORDER BY last_date DESC ==> (as called by) C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\includes\modules\pages\sitemapxml\sitemapxml_products_reviews.php on line 30 <== in C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php on line 171.
    I was able to correct the issue via update to /includes/modules/pages/sitemapxml/sitemapxml_products_reviews.php, adding the highlighted change to the GROUP BY clause:
    Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * Sitemap XML
     * @package Sitemap XML
     * @copyright Copyright 2005-2015 Andrew Berezin eCommerce-Service.com
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2015 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version $Id: sitemapxml_products_reviews.php, v 1.1 31.01.2015 15:29:52 AndrewBerezin $
     */

echo '<h3>' . TEXT_HEAD_PRODUCTS_REVIEWS . '</h3>';
    $last_date = $db->Execute("SELECT MAX(GREATEST(r.date_added, IFNULL(r.last_modified, '0001-01-01 00:00:00'))) AS last_date
                               FROM " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " r
                               WHERE r.status = '1'");
    $table_status = $db->Execute("SHOW TABLE STATUS LIKE '" . TABLE_REVIEWS . "'");
    $last_date = max($table_status->fields['Update_time'], $last_date->fields['last_date']);
    if ($sitemapXML->SitemapOpen('products_reviews', $last_date)) {
    //-bof-20220103-lat9-Correcting MySQL fatal error, missing rd.languages_id from GROUP BY
      $sql = "SELECT r.products_id, MAX(r.date_added) AS date_added, MAX(r.last_modified) AS last_modified, GREATEST(MAX(r.date_added), IFNULL(MAX(r.last_modified), '0001-01-01 00:00:00')) AS last_date, rd.languages_id
              FROM " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " r
                LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_REVIEWS_DESCRIPTION . " rd ON (r.reviews_id = rd.reviews_id),
                   " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p
              WHERE p.products_id=r.products_id
                AND p.products_status=1
                AND r.status = 1
                AND rd.languages_id IN (" . $sitemapXML->getLanguagesIDs() . ")
              GROUP BY r.products_id, rd.languages_id" .
              (SITEMAPXML_PRODUCTS_REVIEWS_ORDERBY != '' ? " ORDER BY " . SITEMAPXML_PRODUCTS_REVIEWS_ORDERBY : '');
    //-eof-20220103-lat9
      $reviews = $db->Execute($sql);
    /*
    	if (zen_not_null($result['last_modified']) ){
    		$lastmod = $reviews->fields['last_modified'];
    	} else {
    		$lastmod = $reviews->fields['date_added'];
    	}
    */
      $sitemapXML->SitemapSetMaxItems($reviews->RecordCount());
      while (!$reviews->EOF) {
        $sitemapXML->writeItem(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, 'products_id=' . $reviews->fields['products_id'], $reviews->fields['languages_id'], $reviews->fields['last_date'], SITEMAPXML_PRODUCTS_REVIEWS_CHANGEFREQ);
        $reviews->MoveNext();
      }
      $sitemapXML->SitemapClose();
      unset($reviews);
    }

// EOF

Plugin Contributions

Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...