Thread: SitemapXML v.2

Page 167 of 212 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2111
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SitemapXML v.2

Quote Originally Posted by a_berezin View Post
    Hi,

1. Check error logs in cache/ or logs/ directory.
    2. Check sitemapxml direcory and files - they must be available for writing.
    Thanks. These are checked and no errors showing at all. On the config menu I do have two menu entries for sitemapxml? Should I uninstall and try again?

Thanks

Simon

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    Quote Originally Posted by paperman View Post
    On the config menu I do have two menu entries for sitemapxml?
    It's impossible! How did you do it?
    Quote Originally Posted by paperman View Post
    Should I uninstall and try again?
    Of course!

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,

I've updated the plugin today and the update process went great, It show the correct version, everything seem fine except if i try to rebuilt the xml file or ping the search engine.. in that case it opern a blank windows that state "the page is not working".
    In the log i found this error:
    PHP Code:
    [28-Jun-2016 18:26:10 Europe/RomePHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare sitemapxmlerrorhandler() in /.../includes/modules/pages/sitemapxml/header_php.php on line 17 
    The error is pointing to this line:
    PHP Code:
    function sitemapxmlErrorHandler($errno$errstr$errfile$errline) {
      global 
    $old_error_handler;
      if (
    $errno == 2048 && $errstr == 'is_a(): Deprecated. Please use the instanceof operator') return $old_error_handler;
      if (
    $errno == && $errstr == 'Undefined offset: 1' && substr($errfile, -11) == 'seo.url.php') return $old_error_handler;
      if (
    $errno == && (substr($errstr09) == 'Constant ' && substr($errstr, -16) == ' already defined')) return $old_error_handler;
      if (
    $errno == 2048 && strpos($errstr'It is not safe to rely on the system\'s timezone settings.') !== false) return $old_error_handler;
      if (
    $errno == && substr($errfile, -17) == 'template_func.php') return $old_error_handler;

error_log('errno => ' $errno ',' "\n" 'errstr => \'' $errstr '\',' "\n" 'errfile => \'' $errfile '\',' "\n" 'errline => ' $errline ',' "\n"3DIR_FS_CATALOG 'sitemapxml.log');
      return 
    $old_error_handler;

What i did to solve the problem:
    1. Reintalled all the file (uploaded again)
    2. Used the uninstall button and install it again
    3. searched for another sitemapxmlErrorHandler declaration but couldn't find it.

Using zencart 1.54, last version of Sitemap used was 3.2

Gonna try some other stuff but meanwhile if someone has suggestions I'll appreciate :-)

Plugin Contributions

Sorry again...

Solved!

For some reason ugrading from older version didn't work...
    I had to manually delete all the file (First i uninstall Sitemap using the button in the Sitemap page), afeter i uploaded all the file again, run manually the -install-sitemapxml.php, click the install button in the menu page and Voilà! It worked...

I strongly recommend to manually uninstall and delete the older version files and than do a fresh install to avoid problems.

L.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I have a problem, can someone help?

I Installed the plug-in and seems to work just fine except that http://www.domain.ro/sitemap/sitemapmanufacturers.xml does not get written (XML Parsing Error: no element found Location: http://www.domain.ro/sitemap/sitemapmanufacturers.xml
    Line Number 1, Column 1: ^)

The manufacturers are populated via EP4... funny thing is that when I add a manufacturer manually via Admin, Site Map XML sees it and writes it correctly to the file... it seems to have a problem with the manufacturers populated via CSV.

Site Map XML (3.6 26.04.2016 10:33:09) on V1.5.1, populated with EP4 4.0.34 - Beta 03-19-2016

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Ciocîrlan View Post
    Hello,

I have a problem, can someone help?

I Installed the plug-in and seems to work just fine except that http://www.domain.ro/sitemap/sitemapmanufacturers.xml does not get written (XML Parsing Error: no element found Location: http://www.domain.ro/sitemap/sitemapmanufacturers.xml
    Line Number 1, Column 1: ^)

The manufacturers are populated via EP4... funny thing is that when I add a manufacturer manually via Admin, Site Map XML sees it and writes it correctly to the file... it seems to have a problem with the manufacturers populated via CSV.

Site Map XML (3.6 26.04.2016 10:33:09) on V1.5.1, populated with EP4 4.0.34 - Beta 03-19-2016

Thanks
    I'm sorry, but I can't help - I don't use csv import.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by a_berezin View Post
    Hi,

I'm sorry, but I can't help - I don't use csv import.
    10x

I have many products, around 3000 and past 100 manufacturers, i had to populate the site via EP....
    I don't understand why the only file that doesn't work is the manufacturers.xml one, because categories, products, and so, all work and they are also uploaded with EP. Why don't you consider this option? I'm sure many others populate their websites through CSV.

What should I do? Should I reenter all the manufacturers manually(this way works) would they still corespond to the existing products?

10X
    AC

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

@Adrian,
    If the CSV import of manufacturers breaks things but entering them manually via the admin works fine, then something is incomplete when processing your CSV data. Either the data isn't keyed properly, or there are records with invalid data, or maybe you've made alterations to require multiple tables for manufacturer data but your import doesn't take those into account.
    Best to fix the CSV import issue, because there are probably additional bad side-effects to the bad import beyond just this XML feed issue.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

right ....just check the my Manufacturers: 53 , and 48 in sitemap.... I've also use EP4 ...that's odd.
    “Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” ― Bill Mollison

Plugin Contributions

But could this be related if a manufactured has products or not ?
    “Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” ― Bill Mollison