Thread: SitemapXML v.2

Page 192 of 212 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2111
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SitemapXML admin page only shows the upgrade button, when there is no upgrade.

I find that the $autoLoadConfig is 999 for both the init_ scripts. Setting colorbox to 998 and sitemap to 999 resolves the problem.
    I note that the init_ installer scripts seem to have some commonality, but are not the same.

I think that this problem of different results due to different environments is maybe related to this autoloader issue:
    https://github.com/zencart/zencart/issues/1228
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SitemapXML v.2

Quote Originally Posted by millsii View Post
    I had the same problem. I checked, and double checked that all the files had been uploaded correctly.

I resolved it by doing the following:

admin/includes/modules/sitemapxml_install.php

Uncommented line 14 and changed the version number to 3.9.5
    $current_version = '3.9.5';

Pressing the "Upgrade SitemapXML SQL" button again resulted in the options page now displaying correctly.
    Had exactly the same issue on Zencart 1.5.5f new installation using PHP7 ... The above resolved the problem, thanks for posting

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SitemapXML admin page only shows the upgrade button, when there is no upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    While there may still be a forum post about it, I was able to recall that it is a topic of discussion (issue) in the github for ZC: https://github.com/zencart/zencart/issues/1228. As outlined there it appears that at least for one set of sampling the date/time of placement to the system has an effect. As outlined in the writeup, the associated system dictates the sequence when the "problem" function is used.
    Hello mc - any chance of a response to post #1906 immediately before torvista's post - appears to have been missed?

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SitemapXML images not being submitted

Remember to change the post title to reflect the content.

When you say "images are not being submitted"...in the various files that sitemapxml creates, in which one are the image links defined?
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    v1.5.5f PHP7.1 using plugin version 3.9.2

I am using Ultimate SEO URL's (USU) however sitemap(s) are being submitted as standard ZC urls (cPath?) - the issue is that sitemap submissions are NOT BEING INDEXED ... (5 sites)

I still have one site as v1.5.1 using a previous version of this plugin and the sitemaps are submitted using USU and submitted pages are being indexed.

Configuration settings for the old v1.5.1 and the newer 1.5.5f sites are the same in both admin/configuration/sitemapxml and /usu (I cannot see anything different) so I am stumped as to why the USU urls are not being submitted.

.... and yes I have seen a decline in SERP's rankings since the sites were upgraded to v1.5.5f with this sitemap problem. Yes Google is still finding pages and indexing them BUT not all of them and not as regularly as the CRON requests because the sitemap generated is using ZC standard urls - Google's response to all of the submitted url's is 'URL is not on Google - This page is not in the index, but not because of an error'. (see image)

IMAGES ARE NOT BEING INDEXED because the image submitted is for a product page that Google does not recognize!

I look forward to some assistance with this please. (it is more than likely I have done something wrong or not done something correctly).

many thanks,
    Mike

Attachment 18134
    Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    Hello mc - any chance of a response to post #1906 immediately before torvista's post - appears to have been missed?

cheers,
    Mike
    So, I didn't "miss" it, but haven't dived into the inner workings of USU in a while. I do know that one change between earlier versions of ZC and ZC 1.5.5 was to add in a notifier in the html_output functions file that as described was pretty much specifically added to support USU (though another URI rewriter has been able to successfully access and use it as well). At any rate, it would seem that in the "load" process of generating the new URIs for the images (and perhaps product as well) that the zen_href_link response is not accounting for the rewrites. I would guess that it is related to that function. Could be a load sequence issue of the observer for the notifier, though Torvista has pointed out that SitemapXML uses a sequence number of 999 which is pretty high.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    So, I didn't "miss" it, but haven't dived into the inner workings of USU in a while. I do know that one change between earlier versions of ZC and ZC 1.5.5 was to add in a notifier in the html_output functions file that as described was pretty much specifically added to support USU (though another URI rewriter has been able to successfully access and use it as well). At any rate, it would seem that in the "load" process of generating the new URIs for the images (and perhaps product as well) that the zen_href_link response is not accounting for the rewrites. I would guess that it is related to that function. Could be a load sequence issue of the observer for the notifier, though Torvista has pointed out that SitemapXML uses a sequence number of 999 which is pretty high.
    MC - I didn't think you had missed it but my post of 14 Nov in here had not been responded to (until just now, by torvista) so I wondered if I was being ignored

So is it possible to obviate this loader such that the USU / Sitemap function works as it did before the introduction of the loader .... as a temporary measure until there is a workable resolution?

This is adversely affecting how Google is seeing my sites and hence affecting rankings - this is borne out by WMT statistics showing average ranking prior to the 1.5.5f upgrade and subsequently, approximately 3 months now (leading into and now during the busiest sales period of the year and our sales are reflecting it also).

I am not looking for miracles or special treatment but a temporary fix would be good for the hip pocket - I am sure there have to be many others also in the same boat.

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    Remember to change the post title to reflect the content.

When you say "images are not being submitted"...in the various files that sitemapxml creates, in which one are the image links defined?
    Hello torvista,

Only 1 of 6 sites is not submitting images in the sitemap - in sitemapproducts which is where images are submitted in the sitemaps on my other sites. It is likely a mis-configuration which I will investigate further and then report back.

The bigger issue - Refer to my post #1915 - due to this issue the images are not being crawled and indexed via the sitemap because the product page doesn't exist as far as Google is concerned - hence the bigger issue - see mc123456789 response to this - do you maybe have a workaround for it?

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

here are some myDEBUG logs that may or may not be related to the issue I am having - needless to say I do not know what they mean and hence cannot fix them without help.

from site harmonyballpendant.com
    Code:
    [29-Nov-2018 00:00:11 Australia/Melbourne] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=sitemapxml\&rebuild=yes\&ping=yes, IP address: 223.130.27.110
    #1  mysqli_free_result() called at [/home/harmony3/public_html/includes/modules/pages/sitemapxml/sitemapxml_products.php:122]
    #2  include(/home/harmony3/public_html/includes/modules/pages/sitemapxml/sitemapxml_products.php) called at [/home/harmony3/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/sitemapxml/tpl_main_page.php:21]
    #3  require(/home/harmony3/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/sitemapxml/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/harmony3/public_html/index.php:97]

[29-Nov-2018 00:00:11 Australia/Melbourne] PHP Warning:  mysqli_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, null given in /home/harmony3/public_html/includes/modules/pages/sitemapxml/sitemapxml_products.php on line 122
    from site cliponearrings.net.au and harmonyball.net.au - not sure if it is relevant to sitemap or not?
    Code:
    [27-Nov-2018 13:34:28 Australia/Melbourne] Request URI: /dazzlers/product.php?page=17&product_type=1&cPath=1&pID=178&action=new_product, IP address: 61.68.101.120
    #1  mkdir() called at [/home/cliponearrings/public_html/includes/classes/usu.php:1604]
    #2  usu->__destruct()

[27-Nov-2018 13:34:28 Australia/Melbourne] PHP Warning:  mkdir(): Invalid path in /home/cliponearrings/public_html/includes/classes/usu.php on line 1604
    [27-Nov-2018 13:34:28 Australia/Melbourne] Request URI: /dazzlers/product.php?page=17&product_type=1&cPath=1&pID=178&action=new_product, IP address: 61.68.101.120
    #1  fclose() called at [/home/cliponearrings/public_html/includes/classes/usu.php:1618]
    #2  usu->__destruct()

[27-Nov-2018 13:34:28 Australia/Melbourne] PHP Warning:  fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/cliponearrings/public_html/includes/classes/usu.php on line 1618

Plugin Contributions

sitemapproducts which is where images are submitted
    In my sitemapproducts.xml, my links as as this:
    <url>
    <loc>https://MYSHOP/manufacturers/acumen/horn-chrome?language=en</loc>
    <lastmod>2018-08-13</lastmod>
    <changefreq>weekly</changefreq>
    <priority>0.5</priority>
    </url>
    No mention of images.
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    In my sitemapproducts.xml, my links as as this:

No mention of images.
    see screenshot of sitemapproducts.xml - this is consistent with all of my sites except one as previously mentioned - note product url is standard ZC cPath and not USU - hence the images do not get indexed even though they are submitted

Attachment 18140