Thread: SitemapXML v.2

Page 208 of 211 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2107
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SitemapXML v.2

Quote Originally Posted by vasilt View Post
    The Microsoft Bing search engine has quietly stopped accepting XML Sitemap pings. https://blogs.bing.com/webmaster/may...map-submission
    Thanks for that, @vasilt!

Plugin Contributions

Is there any estimated time of update for this module for use with ZC 1.5.8 php 8.1? The reason for the question is below, I have 3 sites currently at 1.5.7c that I am preparing to update.

Currently I have a clean install Ubuntu 20.04 server with a virgin demo cart with data install with no modifications besides the sitemapXML module in question. I have confirmed the server meets the requirements (including PHP modules) posted in the docs for Zen Cart.

I have installed the latest sitemapxml version (3.9.6 also called V 2) on the zen cart site. Permissions have been set correctly on sitemap.xml and the sitemap root folder.

Clicking Tools SiteMap give the normal sitemap page with the various options

When I check Rebuild all .xml files (with everything else at the default selections) then click send I get a blank screen on the Pop up screen and the system logs the following warning:

[15-Nov-2022 14:42:36 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot access private property queryFactory::$count_queries in /var/www/alt1.humphreystowbars.com/public_html/includes/classes/sitemapxml.php:78
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/alt1.humphreystowbars.com/public_html/includes/modules/pages/sitemapxml/header_php.php(66): zen_SiteMapXML->__construct()
    #1 /var/www/alt1.humphreystowbars.com/public_html/index.php(35): require('...')
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /var/www/alt1.humphreystowbars.com/public_html/includes/classes/sitemapxml.php on line 78

[15-Nov-2022 14:42:36 America/Chicago] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=sitemapxml&rebuild=yes, IP address: 98.190.184.37
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot access private property queryFactory::$count_queries in /var/www/alt1.humphreystowbars.com/public_html/includes/classes/sitemapxml.php:78
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/alt1.humphreystowbars.com/public_html/includes/modules/pages/sitemapxml/header_php.php(66): zen_SiteMapXML->__construct()
    #1 /var/www/alt1.humphreystowbars.com/public_html/index.php(35): require('...')
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /var/www/alt1.humphreystowbars.com/public_html/includes/classes/sitemapxml.php on line 78.

Plugin Contributions

There are various forks on Github...confusing for anyone wishing to submit their fixes from a working ZC158 site.
    So, who wishes to host/manage this from now?
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Change $db->count_queries
    To
    $db->queryCount()

Although for backwards compatibility, would want to check if the method exists, if it does use the new, if it does not, use the code as it was.

E.g. the equal sign and what follows to be replaced by:
    Code:
     = (method_exists($db, 'queryCount') ? $db->queryCount() : $db->count_queries);
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    There are various forks on Github...confusing for anyone wishing to submit their fixes from a working ZC158 site.
    So, who wishes to host/manage this from now?
    Yes, there are several floating around. I believe the code at https://github.com/dbltoe/Sitemap-XML-4 is the most recent but I have yet to test on 1.5.8. It does just fine on 1.5.7d but, there again, it does use the plugins folder method.

Maybe later this evening.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Change $db->count_queries
    To
    $db->queryCount()

Although for backwards compatibility, would want to check if the method exists, if it does use the new, if it does not, use the code as it was.

E.g. the equal sign and what follows to be replaced by:
    Code:
     = (method_exists($db, 'queryCount') ? $db->queryCount() : $db->count_queries);
    Will run into a similar issue with $db->total_query_time

With the above equivalent replacement:
    Code:
     = (method_exists($db, 'queryTime') ? $db->queryTime() : $db->total_query_time);
    I've generated a commit to address both of these issues at: https://github.com/mc12345678/zen-ca...f72dc96261d6af

Though, it looks like this method has existed throughout all of 1.5.x so, really could just replace with the method instead of trying to directly access what is now a private member.

That has been updated with this commit to use the existing data class methods instead of trying to access what are now private members:
    https://github.com/mc12345678/zen-ca...0e66fc91d045f0

I didn't research if those methods existed in pre 1.5.x systems. The first of these two commits would likely support that possibility.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Will run into a similar issue with $db->total_query_time

With the above equivalent replacement:
    Code:
     = (method_exists($db, 'queryTime') ? $db->queryTime() : $db->total_query_time);
    I've generated a commit to address both of these issues at: https://github.com/mc12345678/zen-ca...f72dc96261d6af

Though, it looks like this method has existed throughout all of 1.5.x so, really could just replace with the method instead of trying to directly access what is now a private member.

That has been updated with this commit to use the existing data class methods instead of trying to access what are now private members:
    https://github.com/mc12345678/zen-ca...0e66fc91d045f0

I didn't research if those methods existed in pre 1.5.x systems. The first of these two commits would likely support that possibility.
    Brilliant that seems to have worked for me Zencart 1.5.8 Bootstrap V3.5.0 and PHP7.4.. Thanks you

Plugin Contributions

@mc
    I downloaded the zen-cart-sitemap.xml 158 zip from your repository from GitHub and when unzipped the files I get a error Access Denied.
    Mark
    Hare Do

Plugin Contributions

I install Zencart 1.57d using third party product "Inveo_Magic_SEO_URLs_for_ZenCart_6.2.00" for better URL format on PHP 7.3
    Do we have a version of sitemapXML compatible with 1.57d and third party product?

Plugin Contributions

This one should be working.

You can also try https://github.com/dbltoe/Sitemap-XML-4 BUT, all bets are off with the "off-brand" SEO.