Thread: SitemapXML v.2

Page 101 of 212 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2111
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SitemapXML v.2

hello
    I just installed SitemapXML v.2 and all seemed to go well. the problem i am having is when i click on recreate sitemap it only creates sitemap/sitemapcategories.xml and displays that sitemap.xml was ignored.
    I am new to zen cart and could really use some help.
    Thanks
    Gator

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoBrazi View Post
    I just installed SitemapXML v.2 and all seemed to go well. the problem i am having is when i click on recreate sitemap it only creates sitemap/sitemapcategories.xml and displays that sitemap.xml was ignored.
    What Zen-Cart version and SitemapXML version?

Plugin Contributions

hello
    i am using zen cart 1.5 and sitemap xml v 3.2.5 31.05.2012 14:52.
    And thanks for the quick response,,, impressive.
    Gator

Plugin Contributions

hello
    i uninstalled v 3.2.5 31.05.2012 14:52 and installed 3.1.0 14.12.2011 13:32. it has an option to output the sitemapindex file. that worked.
    that option is not showing in the later version. also in the 3.1.0 version if tell it to force all the files to recreate , it only outputs the category file like it does in 3.2.5.
    Hope this helps.
    Gator

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MotoBrazi View Post
    hello
    i uninstalled v 3.2.5 31.05.2012 14:52 and installed 3.1.0 14.12.2011 13:32. it has an option to output the sitemapindex file. that worked.
    that option is not showing in the later version. also in the 3.1.0 version if tell it to force all the files to recreate , it only outputs the category file like it does in 3.2.5.
    Hope this helps.
    Gator
    You need to make sure you follow the instruction completely for version 3.2.5. It works flawlessly for us. The sitempaindex.xml file is NOW sitemap.xml and it's in the root director. You will also notice there's a subfolder "sitemap" that now contains all the generated sitemap files.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for the code fix and the security token instruction. Both worked flawlessly.
    Quote Originally Posted by a_berezin View Post
    Hi Isaacola,

Thank you for bag report! Quick fix:
    File includes/classes/sitemapxml.php
    found (line 469):
    PHP Code:
    $loc HTTP_SERVER DIR_WS_CATALOG DIR_WS_IMAGES $image['file']; 
    replace by
    PHP Code:
    $loc HTTP_SERVER DIR_WS_CATALOG $image['file']; 

It's very simple.
    This is done to ensure that no one else could run the Sitemap generation.
    Specify any value for this parameter, for example "IsaacolaMap".
    After that when you start Sitemap add to the url the parameter token=IsaacolaMap. For ex.: site.com/sitemapxml.html?rebuild=yes&token=IsaacolaMap

When you run Sitemap from the administrator this parameter is automatically substituted. A job for cron will need to adjust the hands.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Isaacola,
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessIsaacola View Post
    Thank you for the code fix and the security token instruction. Both worked flawlessly.
    An error was more complicated. You must use version 3.2.6. I do not know when it becomes available for download. I can PM the link to download from my site.

Plugin Contributions

Sitemap xml seems to create my sitemap fine, and i have submitted to google, but for some reason only my English pages get indexed by google, spanish and french get ignored.. I imagine that is not the fault of sitemapXML but would appreciate any hints you can give me!
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: cron job causes debug error

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    Since the debug error was ONLY caused by the cron job using this:
    my hosting suggested changing it to this, so it was run via a browser:
    This works, no error!
    I'm also having this same warning as torvista. I'm trying the browser method and will report back whether it works for me too.

FYI, these are my warning messages:

[24-Jun-2012 00:00:02] PHP Warning: session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent in /home/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 114
    [24-Jun-2012 00:00:02] PHP Warning: session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent in /home/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 114

Plugin Contributions

Default Index Results in WMT Problem

Hello Andrew,

I have two sites (ZC v1.3.9h) that I have upgraded SitemapXML to your latest version v 3.2.6 17.06.2012 16:13 however I am getting two different results in sitemaps in Google Webmaster Tools.

One site shows 650 urls submitted and 643 indexed which is fine (does not show any images indexed though) - the other PROBLEM site is showing 141 urls submitted and only 13 indexed but also shows about 120 or so images indexed and has 289 urls with 404 errors NOT FOUND - All these urls are for product (see 2 examples below). In admin/tools/sitemapxml Categories 8, EZ pages 3 and Mainpage 1 add up to 12 of the 13 urls indexed so it appears that products urls are not actually being added to the sitemap even though admin/tools/sitemapxml shows 130 listed in sitemapproducts.xml

http://www.harmonyballpendants.com/i...roducts_id=420
    http://www.harmonyballpendants.com/i...roducts_id=288

This site had the previous version 3.2.5 before I upgraded AND I went to sitemap configuration in admin and changed use cPath urls from false to true (I don't know why I did that?) - it was after this that the indexed figures changed. When I upgraded to v3.2.6 I made sure that this configuration was left as default "false".

I do not know if changing that configuration has caused the problem??

Both upgrades were done carefully - file by file to ensure nothing was missed. I have added product to the problem site in case it needed some "trigger" to change the submission to Google. (every time I rebuild sitemaps then ping crawlers for the sitemapproducts.xml I get "products not changed since last time - using existing files" even though I have added more products - is that normal?)

I look forward to you assistance. Thank You.

Mike

p.s. why in the case of the first site mentioned would urls indexed not match urls submitted ?? is there a way to find out which urls were not indexed ??