Thread: SitemapXML v.2

Page 188 of 211 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2107
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SitemapXML v.2

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Are lines 19 or 22 of the same file commented out?
    No. It's a completely stock file. I've only just downloaded it from the plugins section.

And fyi, previous version of sitemap exists.

Plugin Contributions

The next thought would be that $default may not be properly identified to be an array.

Would suggest that starting at line 17 to insert the following and leave a line between the bottom of this and the top of the next if statement:
    Code:
    if (!isset($default) || !is_array($default)) $default = array();
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    The next thought would be that $default may not be properly identified to be an array.

Would suggest that starting at line 17 to insert the following and leave a line between the bottom of this and the top of the next if statement:
    Code:
    if (!isset($default) || !is_array($default)) $default = array();
    That solved the problem. I uploaded the module with your edit to a fresh install and no error was generated. The module appears to have installed correctly as all the expected menu items are there under configuration, and the page under Tools is present.

Thanks for the help.

Plugin Contributions

Just following up mc12345678 about adding spaces to stop the menu going all over. That worked for me.

I edited sitemapxml_install.php on roughly line 56 like this:

'SITEMAPXML_PLUGINS' => array(CFGTITLE_SITEMAPXML_PLUGINS, 'sitemapxml_categories.php; sitemapxml_mainpage.php; sitemapxml_manufacturers.php; sitemapxml_products.php; sitemapxml_products_reviews.php; sitemapxml_testimonials.php', CFGDESC_SITEMAPXML_PLUGINS, 15, null, 'zen_cfg_read_only('),

And the menu formatted correctly.

I have another problem though. When you go to Tools > Sitemap XML all I get is a button saying 'Upgrade SitemapXML SQL'. When I click it, it upgrades Sitemap XML even though it was a fresh install. But after upgrading, the button remains. I've tried commenting the button out of admin/sitemapxml.php but that doesn't work and leaves a blank screen. Any ideas?
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 18.51.09.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  20.1 KB

This is what is happening

Plugin Contributions

The installer is looking a little buggy:

admin/includes/modules/sitemapxml_install.php - line 24 - 27:

if (defined('SITEMAPXML_CHECK_DUBLICATES')) {
    $sql = "UPDATE " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " SET configuration_key='SITEMAPXML_CHECK_DUPLICATES' where configuration_key='SITEMAPXML_CHECK_DUBLICATES'";
    $db->Execute($sql);
    }

wants to be:
    if (defined('SITEMAPXML_CHECK_DUPLICATES')) {
    $sql = "UPDATE " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " SET configuration_key='SITEMAPXML_CHECK_DUPLICATES' where configuration_key='SITEMAPXML_CHECK_DUPLICATES'";
    $db->Execute($sql);
    }
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by twitchtoo View Post
    The installer is looking a little buggy:

admin/includes/modules/sitemapxml_install.php - line 24 - 27:

if (defined('SITEMAPXML_CHECK_DUBLICATES')) {
    $sql = "UPDATE " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " SET configuration_key='SITEMAPXML_CHECK_DUPLICATES' where configuration_key='SITEMAPXML_CHECK_DUBLICATES'";
    $db->Execute($sql);
    }

wants to be:
    if (defined('SITEMAPXML_CHECK_DUPLICATES')) {
    $sql = "UPDATE " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " SET configuration_key='SITEMAPXML_CHECK_DUPLICATES' where configuration_key='SITEMAPXML_CHECK_DUPLICATES'";
    $db->Execute($sql);
    }
    That doesn't make sense. The first set of code says: if the configuration_key is misspelt, correct the spelling. The second says: if it is spelt correctly just make it the same with no change.

Historically the plugin had an incorrect spelling for that key. In more recent versions, the spelling was changed. The installer recognizes and corrects the historical mistake.

Plugin Contributions

Just updating you guys on my issue. I had my website running locally on my machine using MAMP. When I put it live the Sitemap module worked correctly. So it was an issue when installing on a website if running a site through MAMP.

Plugin Contributions

I just used the stock files after recreating a website that had it installed before. What I saw before did not look like the normal sitemap mod so I figured it was a version created by someone else. Now I have the same issue reported before with the uneditable and weird looking settings. I do think it best to uninstall this first as the database was the only thing pulled from the site for this new site. So first I installed it on a test site with 1.5.5.f. Same results so there is something wrong with this.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by delia View Post
    I just used the stock files after recreating a website that had it installed before. What I saw before did not look like the normal sitemap mod so I figured it was a version created by someone else. Now I have the same issue reported before with the uneditable and weird looking settings. I do think it best to uninstall this first as the database was the only thing pulled from the site for this new site. So first I installed it on a test site with 1.5.5.f. Same results so there is something wrong with this.
    Suggest at least two things. As usual addressing the items of the posting tips, little assistance can be directly offered when not knowing the conditions involved (results in a post similar to this in most cases). Second reviewing at least the recent posts. There have been a few things identified as a result of the way some things were coded as compared to the direction more up-to-date php has gone.