Thread: SitemapXML v.2

Page 190 of 211 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2107
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SitemapXML v.2

ok I searched through
    240 directories 8152 files (skipped images.. Lol) and in sitemapxml_install.php on online 63 I found this, which I changed to true..

Code:
    'SITEMAPXML_PRODUCTS_USE_CPATH' => array(CFGTITLE_SITEMAPXML_PRODUCTS_USE_CPATH, 'true', CFGDESC_SITEMAPXML_PRODUCTS_USE_CPATH, 32, null, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    'SITEMAPXML_PRODUCTS_IMAGES' =>
    now when you bring the xml up in a browser window which loads the "/includes/templates/template_default/css/gss.xsl" and click a link you get the product page... but if you copy and paste the raw link, which still has the & in it... it opens a "product not found" page

so 2 questions...
    1. did I miss the correct sitemap config file?? if so can you tell me it's name??
    2. can the sitemap be built WITH the CPATH in the raw link or does it only add it when the gss.xsl template is used?

Plugin Contributions

sorry my last post popped up twice.. my bad

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hivtop View Post
    so 2 questions...
    1. did I miss the correct sitemap config file?? if so can you tell me it's name??
    2. can the sitemap be built WITH the CPATH in the raw link or does it only add it when the gss.xsl template is used?
    In Admin configuration/Sitemap XML is all the configurations for what you are asking for.. You don't need to edit code to get them, just change the settings there... If for some reason the configuration page is not on your site admin, read back some posts, I think someone posted a fix...
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Plugin Contributions

Daaaaa... never thought to look in the store config tab.... must be a case of "Not seeing the forest cuz there are to many trees in the way"

got it working the way I need...

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

1.5.5f sitemapxml v3.9.5

Likely a question that doesn't need to be asked but by enabling 'Generate Products Image tags for products urls' am I right in assuming this will tell the bots where the images are for a particular product url generated in sitemap/sitemapproducts.xml ? ... will this then likely increase the number of images that get indexed in WMT? (always well down by comparison to products)

cheers, Mike

Plugin Contributions

Greetings,

Adding SitemapXML v3.9.5 to ZC 1.5.4.

In the README.md under "Deleting OLD copies of this mod (circa 1.3.8 - such as version 2.1.0, which was around for a number of years)"

Does this mean I can delete these files now from SitemapXML v3.9.5 BEFORE I install into ZC 1.5.4?

Thanks
    Experience is what you get when you don’t get what you want…

Plugin Contributions

v1.5.5f PHP 7.1 plugin version 3.9.5

getting myDEBUG error as follows (on 4 sites) - looking for assistance on how to fix this - please.

Code:
    [09-Oct-2018 00:00:27 Australia/Melbourne] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=sitemapxml\&rebuild=yes\&ping=yes, IP address: 223.130.27.110
    #1  mysqli_free_result() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/pages/sitemapxml/sitemapxml_products.php:122]
    #2  include(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/pages/sitemapxml/sitemapxml_products.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/sitemapxml/tpl_main_page.php:21]
    #3  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/sitemapxml/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/index.php:97]

[09-Oct-2018 00:00:27 Australia/Melbourne] PHP Warning:  mysqli_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, null given in /home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/pages/sitemapxml/sitemapxml_products.php on line 122
    cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    v1.5.5f PHP 7.1 plugin version 3.9.5

getting myDEBUG error as follows (on 4 sites) - looking for assistance on how to fix this - please.

Code:
    [09-Oct-2018 00:00:27 Australia/Melbourne] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=sitemapxml\&rebuild=yes\&ping=yes, IP address: 223.130.27.110
    #1  mysqli_free_result() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/pages/sitemapxml/sitemapxml_products.php:122]
    #2  include(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/pages/sitemapxml/sitemapxml_products.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/sitemapxml/tpl_main_page.php:21]
    #3  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/sitemapxml/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/index.php:97]

[09-Oct-2018 00:00:27 Australia/Melbourne] PHP Warning:  mysqli_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, null given in /home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/pages/sitemapxml/sitemapxml_products.php on line 122
    cheers,
    Mike
    See this post for solution: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....06#post1339806
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Many thanks mc

Plugin Contributions

Any thoughts been given to adding Image details to the XML Sitemaps?

See https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/178636
    Zen Cart 1.5.5e, PHP 5.3.29 MySQL 5.5.42