Thread: SitemapXML v.2

Page 203 of 211 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2107
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SitemapXML v.2

G'day,

Google Search is giving me a warning "Indexed, not submitted in sitemap" for 800+ additional images like https://www.scubadoctor.com.au/dives...omputer_02.jpg

Since Google seems to want to insist on indexing these images, has consideration been given to including them in the sitemap output?

Best regards, Lloyd Borrett.
    Zen Cart 1.5.5e, PHP 5.3.29 MySQL 5.5.42

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_borrett View Post
    G'day,

Google Search is giving me a warning "Indexed, not submitted in sitemap" for 800+ additional images like https://www.scubadoctor.com.au/dives...omputer_02.jpg

Since Google seems to want to insist on indexing these images, has consideration been given to including them in the sitemap output?

Best regards, Lloyd Borrett.
    Lloyd, are you sure that Google's not complaining about the fact that the popup_image_additional page itself?

That page is normally present in the ROBOTS_PAGES_TO_SKIP constant, present in /includes/languages/english/meta_tags.php (or a template- or extra-language-file override)?

Plugin Contributions

Got a debug log for sitemapxml.... PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function zen_admin_demo() in /sitemapxml.php:35

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shrimp-gumbo-mmmhhh View Post
    Got a debug log for sitemapxml.... PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function zen_admin_demo() in /sitemapxml.php:35
    Yeah, that's code that got removed from Zen Cart 1.5.7 (the function zen_admin_demo), it was used in a number of places in the core code and is now gone so can safely be removed from this as well I would expect.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: SitemapXML v.2

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Yeah, that's code that got removed from Zen Cart 1.5.7 (the function zen_admin_demo), it was used in a number of places in the core code and is now gone so can safely be removed from this as well I would expect.
    Just to confirm, I had the same issue in YOUR_Admin/sitemapxml.php. The problem appears to arise when using the tickboxes under 'Select Sitemaps to Generate' .

I commented out the following like this:

PHP Code:

/*case (zen_admin_demo()):      $action = '';      $messageStack->add_session(ERROR_ADMIN_DEMO, 'caution');      zen_redirect(zen_href_link(FILENAME_SITEMAPXML));      break;*/ 
    Then it worked in 1.5.7c
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Sitemap XML v3.9.6, running on zc155e, PHP 7.3 and MySQL 5.5.5-10.4.10-MariaDB (ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY, STRICT_TRANS_TABLES, NO_ZERO_IN_DATE, NO_ZERO_DATE, ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO, NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER, NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION).

When products_reviews are part of the generated sitemap, I'm receiving a log similar to
    Code:
    [22-Jun-2021 18:52:36 Europe/Berlin] Request URI: /mysite/index.php?main_page=sitemapxml, IP address: ::1
    #1  trigger_error() called at [C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php:171]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php:143]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php:270]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\includes\modules\pages\sitemapxml\sitemapxml_products_reviews.php:30]
    #5  include(C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\includes\modules\pages\sitemapxml\sitemapxml_products_reviews.php) called at [C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\includes\templates\template_default\sitemapxml\tpl_main_page.php:21]
    #6  require(C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\includes\templates\template_default\sitemapxml\tpl_main_page.php) called at [C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\index.php:97]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1055:'mydatabase.rd.languages_id' isn't in GROUP BY :: SELECT r.products_id, MAX(r.date_added) AS date_added, MAX(r.last_modified) AS last_modified, GREATEST(MAX(r.date_added), IFNULL(MAX(r.last_modified), '0001-01-01 00:00:00')) AS last_date, rd.languages_id
              FROM reviews r
                LEFT JOIN reviews_description rd ON (r.reviews_id = rd.reviews_id),
                   products p
              WHERE p.products_id=r.products_id
                AND p.products_status=1
                AND r.status = 1
                AND rd.languages_id IN (1)
              GROUP BY r.products_id ORDER BY last_date DESC ==> (as called by) C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\includes\modules\pages\sitemapxml\sitemapxml_products_reviews.php on line 30 <== in C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php on line 171.
    I corrected this by changing line 28 of /includes/modules/pages/sitemapxml/sitemapxml_products_reviews.php, adding the highlighted element:
    Code:
      $sql = "SELECT r.products_id, MAX(r.date_added) AS date_added, MAX(r.last_modified) AS last_modified, GREATEST(MAX(r.date_added), IFNULL(MAX(r.last_modified), '0001-01-01 00:00:00')) AS last_date, rd.languages_id
              FROM " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " r
                LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_REVIEWS_DESCRIPTION . " rd ON (r.reviews_id = rd.reviews_id),
                   " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p
              WHERE p.products_id=r.products_id
                AND p.products_status=1
                AND r.status = 1
                AND rd.languages_id IN (" . $sitemapXML->getLanguagesIDs() . ")
              GROUP BY r.products_id, rd.languages_id" .
              (SITEMAPXML_PRODUCTS_REVIEWS_ORDERBY != '' ? " ORDER BY " . SITEMAPXML_PRODUCTS_REVIEWS_ORDERBY : '');

Plugin Contributions

Is this ok to use on 1.5.7c and php7.1? I don't have a test store to try it out on currently

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, I posted the below on the wrong thread
    Running fresh zen cart install 1.5.7c on PHP 7.3.2 with the latest sitemap plugin.
    Ok, as for the (Select Sitemaps to Generate), I've left what is already ticked in sitemap, not sure if it's better to tick the boxnews, news, reviews?
    I had to manually add a few of my categories as they did not get added to the file.

As for the main domain, do you have to use (.../index.php?main_page=index)? Can't just just use the actual domain without the index.php part?

Also, I first went to (https://www.xml-sitemaps.com) to create a sitemap and it scanned a whole lot more pages than the zen cart plugin did. Is it better to use that instead or stick with this?

Still not sure if the robots.txt I created is good to go or if it's need further adjusting?!
    I just added mywebsite/sitemap.xml link to it, I did Not add the other .xml links like categories, products etc, as the readme text did not say to do that.
    I went to google and submitted my sitemap.xml url but it says couldn't fetch and Sitemap could not be read.
    Any reason why?

Plugin Contributions

I've just set ALL the Permissions for the .xml files and .htaccess file that came with this plugin to 777, and they are being fetched now.
    Is setting them all to 777 open to getting my site hacked or injected with any code etc..?
    Do I leave them to 777 always?!

Plugin Contributions

Bugger, ended up with a duplicate message. See next post for content.
    Last edited by mc12345678; 18 Aug 2021 at 02:29 AM.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...