Thread: SitemapXML v.2

Page 6 of 215 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 2141
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    South Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,372
    Plugin Contributions
    4

    Default Re: SitemapXML v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by pb4 View Post
    uploading the SQL patch
    Just copy and paste and click Send.
    Don't upload.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    335
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: SitemapXML v.2

    ive just installed the sitemap, but when i try to access through the browser i am getting this message "Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later." anyone knows what that is.

    Thanks

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    555
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: SitemapXML v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by ckosloff View Post
    Just copy and paste and click Send.
    Don't upload.
    eh??

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    90
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: SitemapXML v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by pb4 View Post
    eh??
    Open the install sql file. Copy all of the contents (right click and Select All).

    Go to your admin panel, go to Tools, go to Install SQL Patches.

    Paste the text you copied into the top part.

    Do NOT upload the file.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Free South
    Posts
    175
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: SitemapXML v.2

    Bump, I have followed the installation to a "T". Google is giving me the same errors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oriontool View Post
    Hello,

    I have installed the module and I thought everything went correctly, but apparently not.

    Google Webmaster Tools reports the following error:

    Unsupported file format
    Your Sitemap does not appear to be in a supported format. Please ensure it meets our Sitemap guidelines and resubmit.

    My site is http://www.earphoneguy.com and the site map (which looks weird) is at http://www.earphoneguy.com//index.ph...age=sitemapxml

    My Zen-Cart version is 1.3.8a.

    Any suggestions on how to correct this or what I did wrong? I have only been using Zen-Cart for less than a week.

    Thanks!
    www.theCableStation.com
    "If we restrict liberty to attain security we will lose them both."

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    South Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,372
    Plugin Contributions
    4

    Default Re: SitemapXML v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by micmed View Post
    Bump, I have followed the installation to a "T". Google is giving me the same errors.
    You didn't upload all the files in the correct location.
    Focus on \admin\includes\languages
    There are two instances of sitemapxml.php.
    One goes in \english, and the other one in \english\extra_definitions
    Last edited by ckosloff; 17 May 2009 at 04:30 AM. Reason: fat fingers

  7. #57
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    link problem Re: SitemapXML v.2

    I installed this add on and it works fine but the resulting sitemap*.xml files (in the store top directory) are created by SitemapXML with permissions 0700.

    How can these be read by Google or Yahoo if they are not 744?

    How do I fix this problem?

    Thanks very much.

  8. #58

    Default Re: SitemapXML v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Oriontool View Post
    Hello,

    I have installed the module and I thought everything went correctly, but apparently not.

    Google Webmaster Tools reports the following error:

    Unsupported file format
    Your Sitemap does not appear to be in a supported format. Please ensure it meets our Sitemap guidelines and resubmit.

    My site is http://www.earphoneguy.com and the site map (which looks weird) is at http://www.earphoneguy.com//index.ph...age=sitemapxml

    My Zen-Cart version is 1.3.8a.

    Any suggestions on how to correct this or what I did wrong? I have only been using Zen-Cart for less than a week.

    Thanks!
    Well, not sure the reason. maybe it doesnt like the one you chose? That link is the one he listed for the cron job. dont know if mine is working yet, just installed myself but says it worked.

    like i used in google was http:// your link //googlesitemap.php.txt?inline=yes

    now in the directions, it does not add the .txt but it didnt work till i added that? Hope that helps
    http://www.fusionspiritualemporium.com
    Contrib: Events Calender v1.02 update

  9. #59

    Default Re: SitemapXML v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by fusionsp View Post
    Well, not sure the reason. maybe it doesnt like the one you chose? That link is the one he listed for the cron job. dont know if mine is working yet, just installed myself but says it worked.

    like i used in google was http:// your link //googlesitemap.php.txt?inline=yes

    now in the directions, it does not add the .txt but it didnt work till i added that? Hope that helps
    ok. i added both sitemap links to google. i renamed googlesitemap.php.txt to just .php

    the first one worked and linked back but the second one didnt link back anything? did i miss something?
    http://www.fusionspiritualemporium.com
    Contrib: Events Calender v1.02 update

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    64
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Idea or Suggestion Re: SitemapXML v.2

    Is it possible that out of stock product have a lower priority. This will help on sites with alot of out of stock products.

    Kind regards
    Tim

 

 
Page 6 of 215 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR