Default Custom 404 Error Page Not Found

www.jasminescreations.com
    HTTP Server: Apache
    I cannot contact the original builder of my site
    There are no addons, since the site has been built

CUSTOM 404 ERROR PAGE NOT FOUND

I am able to access my website, but when I click on an item to enlarge it, I get the Custom 404 Error Page not found on the majority of items that I click on.

When I access the Catalog, Categories/Products and click on an item, I get the following error message.

The page you tried to access does not exist on this server. This page may not exist due to the following reasons:

You are the owner of this web site and you have not uploaded (or incorrectly uploaded) your web site. For information on uploading your web site using FTP client software or web design software, click here for FTP Upload Information.

The URL that you have entered in your browser is incorrect. Please re-enter the URL and try again.

The Link that you clicked on incorrectly points to this page. Please contact the owner of this web site to inform them of this situation.

Please help! I do not know much about creating and maintaining websites. Can you give me a step by step guide on how to fix this problem? I would truly appreciate it very much. Thanks. Jasmine

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Custom 404 Error Page Not Found

What have you/others changed recently......

This product url Google has works when clicked from Google
    http://jasminescreations.com/zencart...products_id=75

This is the clickable link from your link... which is broken as you said
    http://jasminescreations.com/zencart...products_id=75

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

thank you so very much for responding to my request. Honestly, I do not know. I was trying to upload a video to my website, and I am not sure if I pressed a wrong button to cause this to happen. Do you know of anyone who could help me fix this problem, if I can't resolve it myself?

Plugin Contributions

What is happening is that the name for the products_type is not being built right ...

Either you are missing something in the database table or you have a bad or missing file on the server ...

To test this out, go to your site an move the mouse over one of your products so that you see the _info in the URL ...

Now switch to the Classic Template and refresh the page ... does it still have _info or does it change to product_info ...

Next, go to your Admin ...

Go to Catalog ... Product Type ...

Do you see the Product General?

If you hit the EDIT button, what is set as the:
    Handler Page:

this should be:
    product
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Also, if you look at your database in phpMyAdmin and browse the products table ... what do you see set for the products_type on you products?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

For reference,
    your Home page is here: jasminescreations . com
    your Zen Cart is here: jasminescreations . com / zencart

I have no idea of what the Site / Template creator was trying to do but they did not do you any favours. What you currently have is a mishmash of coding and Web pages with nothing working as it should on your Home page; which has nothing to do with Zen Cart BTW, and many errors on your Zen Cart pages. People cannot Order anything so I can only presume your site is still in the test phase?

If you did want to use Zen Cart then I suggest you visit the Commercial Section of the Forum where you can post Jobs and deal with people who are familiar with Zen Cart and the coding required.