After starting to populate my store with products, I ran into some issues where I was forced to change the manner that I was adding them
Initially I was adding items, and then creating the same exact items and just increasing the count and price, and creating a new SKU for that same item.
I was advised here to use the Price manager for this, and it gas greatly reduced my time on site entering new items. (My EZ Populate does not work, and I am working on getting that completed.)
However, what I would like to do is to amend the items that I currently have in the store by applying the Price manager settings all at once, rather than individually.
I will eventually remove the items that I currently have in the catalog and leave only the ones that I will wish to keep. However, currently, it is the busy time of the year for me, so applying the changes that I am asking about are paramount to me, rather than individually changing, removing, or otherwise spending more time than needed in this matter.
If anyone knows of a simple fix to apply the Pricing Manager changes, I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Dag Lindt
www.yorkseed.com