Plugin Contributions

red flag Making Dual Pricing Mod and Add Customer from Admin Mod Work Together

Hey guys, I am trying to setup my zen cart to efficiently take new orders on the admin side (for telephone orders for example). The solution I came up with was the Add customer mod. In addition, I use wholesale pricing via the dual pricing mod.

The problem I'm running into is that one mod overwrites part of the other making it impossible to have both installed. I have narrowed down the problem file to the Admin>customers.php as both mods overwrite it. So I attempted to merge the two docs into one in an effort to include both mods mods, but that didn't work.

Can anyone suggest how to make these two mods work together!

Frustrated.

Thanks! Ryan

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Making Dual Pricing Mod and Admin Login as Customer Mod Work Together

OK. Maybe this will help. I screwed up and got confused. The problem isn't between the dual pricing and add customer mod. It is ACTUALLY between the Dual Pricing mod and the Admin Login As Customer mods. Maybe someone will be ale to help now???

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Making Dual Pricing Mod and Add Customer from Admin Mod Work Together

I've used these together many time without a hitch - where are you experiencing the troubles? Admin area or catalog area?
    Marg

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Making Dual Pricing Mod and Add Customer from Admin Mod Work Together

On the admin side. After installing the dual pricing mod, the button to sign in a customer has disappeared.

The problem I'm running into is that one mod seems to overwrite part of the other, making it impossible to have both installed. I have narrowed down the problem file to the Admin>customers.php as both mods overwrite it. So I attempted to merge the two docs into one in an effort to include both mods mods, but that didn't work.

Any suggestions?

Ryan

Plugin Contributions

Merging the two files is the only way to do that, so far as I know.

When I've done that, I took the file that was most modified from the original and used that as the base, then added the changes from the second file.

Can you just use the Master Password mod rather than Admin Login as Customer?

Plugin Contributions

OK Well I will try to merge them again making sure not to overwrite anything. I will keep you posted on how that goes.

Master Password might work, I just like the convenience of clicking to login a customer from the backend.

Thanks for your help!

Ryan