Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Footer Menu Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kaddie View Post
    The footer menu positions correctly in FF3 but not IE8. Can someone tell me how to fix my issue?

progroom dot com/shop

Kaddie
    Try the fix posted here

Plugin Contributions

I downloaded the fix, but it made a mess of things. However, I did look over the fix and edited my original css page and now I'm okay with the looks of the menu in IE and FF.

Thanks for your help Clyde. I appreciate your time.

Have a great day,

Kaddie

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kaddie View Post
    I downloaded the fix, but it made a mess of things. However, I did look over the fix and edited my original css page and now I'm okay with the looks of the menu in IE and FF.

Thanks for your help Clyde. I appreciate your time.

Have a great day,

Kaddie
    Glad you got it sorted

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: Footer Menu Support Thread

Hi Clyde:

I am wandering if there is a way to incorporate this into the links for footer_menu_defines.php? I modified my footer_menu_defines.php to be all EZPages (per post 24 code) and am trying to figure out the correct code for this.

I am trying to consolidate my policies into just one page and would like to give the ability for my customers to simply click on a link at the top of my 'policy' page and be able to go to the particular policy content that they are looking for.

Thank you.
    Thank you,
    autoace

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by autoace View Post
    Hi Clyde:

I am wandering if there is a way to incorporate this into the links for footer_menu_defines.php? I modified my footer_menu_defines.php to be all EZPages (per post 24 code) and am trying to figure out the correct code for this.

I am trying to consolidate my policies into just one page and would like to give the ability for my customers to simply click on a link at the top of my 'policy' page and be able to go to the particular policy content that they are looking for.

Thank you.
    This is not directly related to this topic, but yes it is possible to implement such a configuration.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by clydejones View Post
    This is not directly related to this topic, but yes it is possible to implement such a configuration.
    Ok, thanks Clyde. Good to know!
    Thank you,
    autoace

Plugin Contributions

When I added the footer_menu_defines.php to the site, my screen goes blank. I have checked for extra spaces at the end of the code, but there are none.

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeskremer View Post
    When I added the footer_menu_defines.php to the site, my screen goes blank. I have checked for extra spaces at the end of the code, but there are none.

Any ideas?
    did you make any edits to the file?

Plugin Contributions

Not at all. Just attempting to install a new module.

Plugin Contributions

It looks like this:

<?php
    /**
    * Footer Menu Definitions
    * @package templateSystem
    * @copyright Copyright 2003-2005 Zen Cart Development Team
    * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
    * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V3.0
    * @version $Id: footer_menu_deines.php 1.0 5/9/2009 Clyde Jones $
    */

/*BOF Menu Column 1 link Definitions*/
    Define('TITLE_ONE', '<li class="menuTitle">Quick Links</li>');
    Define('HOME', '<li><a href="../../../../../../../../../Desktop/footer_menu_v1-0/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/YOUR_TEMPLATE/'%20.%20HTTP_SERVER%20.%20DIR_WS_CATALOG%20.%20'">' . HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG . '</a></li>');
    Define('FEATURED','<li><a href="../../../../../../../../../Desktop/footer_menu_v1-0/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/YOUR_TEMPLATE/'%20.%20zen_href_link(FILENAME_FEATURED_PRODUCTS)%20.%20'">' . TABLE_HEADING_FEATURED_PRODUCTS . '</a></li>');
    Define('SPECIALS', '<li><a href="../../../../../../../../../Desktop/footer_menu_v1-0/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/YOUR_TEMPLATE/'%20.%20zen_href_link(FILENAME_SPECIALS)%20.%20'">' . BOX_HEADING_SPECIALS . '</a></li>');
    Define('NEWPRODUCTS', '<li><a href="../../../../../../../../../Desktop/footer_menu_v1-0/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/YOUR_TEMPLATE/'%20.%20zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW)%20.%20'">' . BOX_HEADING_WHATS_NEW . '</a></li>');
    Define('ALLPRODUCTS', '<li><a href="../../../../../../../../../Desktop/footer_menu_v1-0/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/YOUR_TEMPLATE/'%20.%20zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ALL)%20.%20'">' .CATEGORIES_BOX_HEADING_PRODUCTS_ALL . '</a></li>');
    /*EOF Menu Column 1 link Definitions*/

/*OF Menu Column 2 link Definitions*/
    Define('TITLE_TWO', '<li class="menuTitle">Information</li>');
    Define('ABOUT', '<li><a href="../../../../../../../../../Desktop/footer_menu_v1-0/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/YOUR_TEMPLATE/'%20.%20zen_href_link(FILENAME_ABOUT_US)%20.%20'">' . BOX_INFORMATION_ABOUT_US . '</a></li>');
    Define('SITEMAP', '<li><a href="../../../../../../../../../Desktop/footer_menu_v1-0/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/YOUR_TEMPLATE/'%20.%20zen_href_link(FILENAME_SITE_MAP)%20.%20'">' . BOX_INFORMATION_SITE_MAP . '</a></li>');
    Define('GVFAQ', '<li><a href="../../../../../../../../../Desktop/footer_menu_v1-0/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/YOUR_TEMPLATE/'%20.%20zen_href_link(FILENAME_GV_FAQ)%20.%20'">' . BOX_INFORMATION_GV . '</a></li>');
    Define('COUPON', '<li><a href="../../../../../../../../../Desktop/footer_menu_v1-0/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/YOUR_TEMPLATE/'%20.%20zen_href_link(FILENAME_DISCOUNT_COUPON)%20.%20'">' . BOX_INFORMATION_DISCOUNT_COUPONS . '</a></li>');
    Define('UNSUBSCRIBE', '<li><a href="../../../../../../../../../Desktop/footer_menu_v1-0/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/YOUR_TEMPLATE/'%20.%20zen_href_link(FILENAME_UNSUBSCRIBE)%20.%20'">' . BOX_INFORMATION_UNSUBSCRIBE . '</a></li>');
    /*EOF Menu Column 2 link Definitions*/

/*BOF Menu Column 3 link Definitions*/
    Define('TITLE_THREE', '<li class="menuTitle">Customer Service</li>');
    Define('CONTACT','<li><a href="../../../../../../../../../Desktop/footer_menu_v1-0/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/YOUR_TEMPLATE/'%20.%20zen_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US)%20.%20'">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT . '</a></li>');
    Define('SHIPPING', '<li><a href="../../../../../../../../../Desktop/footer_menu_v1-0/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/YOUR_TEMPLATE/'%20.%20zen_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING)%20.%20'">' . BOX_INFORMATION_SHIPPING . '</a></li>');
    Define('PRIVACY', '<li><a href="../../../../../../../../../Desktop/footer_menu_v1-0/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/YOUR_TEMPLATE/'%20.%20zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRIVACY)%20.%20'">' . BOX_INFORMATION_PRIVACY . '</a></li>');
    Define('CONDITIONS','<li><a href="../../../../../../../../../Desktop/footer_menu_v1-0/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/YOUR_TEMPLATE/'%20.%20zen_href_link(FILENAME_CONDITIONS)%20.%20'">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONDITIONS . '</a></li>');
    Define('ACCOUNT', '<li><a href="../../../../../../../../../Desktop/footer_menu_v1-0/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/YOUR_TEMPLATE/'%20.%20zen_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT,%20'',%20'SSL')%20.'">' . HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT . '</a></li>');
    /*EOF Menu Column 3 link Definitions*/

/*BOF Menu Column 4 link Definitions*/
    Define('TITLE_FOUR', '<li class="menuTitle">Important Links</li>');
    /*The actual links are determined by "footer links" set in EZ-Pages
    *EOF Menu Column 4 link Definitions
    */

/*BOF Footer Menu Definitions*/
    Define('QUICKLINKS', '<dd class="first">
    <ul>' . TITLE_ONE . HOME . FEATURED . SPECIALS . NEWPRODUCTS . ALLPRODUCTS . '</ul></dd>');
    Define('INFORMATION', '<dd class="second">
    <ul>' . TITLE_TWO . ABOUT . SITEMAP . GVFAQ . COUPON . UNSUBSCRIBE . '</ul></dd>');
    Define('CUSTOMER_SERVICE', '<dd class="third">
    <ul>' . TITLE_THREE . CONTACT . SHIPPING . PRIVACY . CONDITIONS . ACCOUNT . '</ul></dd>');
    Define('IMPORTANT', '<dd><ul>' . TITLE_FOUR);
    Define('IMPORTANT_END', '</ul></dd>');
    /*EOF Footer Menu Definitions*/

//EOF

Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast