Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product Extra Fields for text, pdfs and flash

Ou.

I was reading here meanwhile the code of easypopulate.php but there are lots of stuff indeed...
    tips could be welcome!
    I may be blond but at least I found Zen.

Plugin Contributions

I've never even looked at the code but it would be primarily twofold. Adding the table to import and the text file for export. There is some other stuff there too but that's about all I actually know about it.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Hi Delia,

I've asked a forum question under "General" about some additional functionality I need that looks very similar in concept to what you have done here. From the comments on the forum you look like an expert!

Basically I need to add a set of check-boxes (from a table) to each product. I suspect it is too complicated for me to do, and I have a little budget available if it is going to take up your time.

Please have a look at the general area and email me if you might be prepared to look at a new or adapted module for me.

Kind regards

Dianne
    The world is divided into 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary and those who don't.

Plugin Contributions

hello
    I have this message when I copy an item, how to solve this problem?
    ---
    Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\xxx\admin\includes\classes\object_info.php on line 29

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\xxx\admin\includes\classes\object_info.php on line 30
    ----
    Thank you very much for your help
    Patrick

Version Zencart 1.3.8

Plugin Contributions

I just see it when you copy the product, the table "product_extra_fields" is not updated.
    An idea?
    Thank you
    Patrick

Plugin Contributions

OK, I applied the product_extra_files mod and am unclear as to how/where the extra files' definitions should appear. I've got an off-line installation of zen-cart 1.38a with the security mods applied.

There is currently 1 category with 2 products in my database. I tried creating a new category and adding a new product to it, but there is no opportunity to define the additional files.

Please help ...

Plugin Contributions

Never mind, it's just me being dumb (again!). I loaded my store directory, but never applied the admin patches.

Plugin Contributions

help question Product Extra Fields & Ceon URI Mapping (SEO)

Hi Delia,

After read all the threads, I still can not find the answer with my problem now.

I had added 'Product Extra Fields' without any problem and then I also added another module 'Ceon URI Mapping (SEO)' before I copy the completely folder for moving to under my another domain name.

When I check every modules which I have added that I found out the 'Product Extra Fields' doesn't exsist in my admin any more, so I check it back if every files are located in the correct locations and they are all correctly. Check on my shop, the extra information and files which I added/uploaded are still showed on the site. So, I decided to re-write the admin file of 'Product Extra Fields'. And then it appear again on the admin, but at the same time the 'Ceon URI Mapping (SEO)' select/add box is gone.

Could you please tell me how/what I should do for those two modules appear on the same page when I add the new product?

Christine

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product Extra Fields & Ceon URI Mapping (SEO)

Quote Originally Posted by ziamo View Post
    Hi Delia,

After read all the threads, I still can not find the answer with my problem now.

I had added 'Product Extra Fields' without any problem and then I also added another module 'Ceon URI Mapping (SEO)' before I copy the completely folder for moving to under my another domain name.

When I check every modules which I have added that I found out the 'Product Extra Fields' doesn't exsist in my admin any more, so I check it back if every files are located in the correct locations and they are all correctly. Check on my shop, the extra information and files which I added/uploaded are still showed on the site. So, I decided to re-write the admin file of 'Product Extra Fields'. And then it appear again on the admin, but at the same time the 'Ceon URI Mapping (SEO)' select/add box is gone.

Could you please tell me how/what I should do for those two modules appear on the same page when I add the new product?

Christine

Hi,

I've got the answer of my problem and fix it already. Just like to post and share it with people who also have the same problem with those 2 modules "Product Extra Fields & Ceon URI Mapping (SEO)".

I change those two modules with the software "Winmerge" from below 3 files:

#admin/includes/modules/update_product.php
    #admin/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php
    #admin/includes/modules/product/preview_info.php

Right now, everything is functional.

Plugin Contributions

diannev - contact me via private message if you will. I cant' seem to find your info.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast