Plugin Contributions

Default HSBC Payment Module

Has anyone successfully managed to integrate HSBC payments for Zencart recently?

Is there an upto date module available?

The HSBC Bank integration manual is a nightmare!

Steve.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: HSBC Payment Module

Hi Steve,

Not sure if this would help?

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=629

Let us know how you get on as I bank with HSBC and would concider the same option.

Regards
    Natty

Plugin Contributions

im working on it now, its so hard for a newbie, if you got second choice, DO NOT use it!

Plugin Contributions

How far have you got?

Plugin Contributions

i gave it up now, im using nochex payment module now, its pretty good. if you are running a small business, better use others, not worth to spend too much time on it, our business is make business running, not on a better payment, is it?

Plugin Contributions

Well I've managed to get the 'new' SagePay system purchased from CEON up and running. The system enables your visitors to pay within your site and looks a lot more professional. You do need to realize though that SagePay charge £20.00 a month for this service (which covers you for a 1000 transactions a quarter, other rates apply over this amount) and this is on top of the £20.00 HSBC charge for actually authorizing the online transactions.

Conor at CEON is really good on support. He solved a couple of issues we had.

It has to be said though that SagePay Direct themselves are pathetic. In my experience, they don't read previous emails in the same conversation, respond very slowly etc.

Integration of the SagePay module is relatively straightforward, but you do need to go through the install info methodically, section by section. (They are not the best of instructions from CEON)

The site using the system is https://www.skysat-europe.com/Zencart/zencart4a/

During the next couple of months for testing the Metacharge option is also available for purchases.

Hope this is of help to people! Steve.