Plugin Contributions

Default Want Clickable Paypal Transaction ID in orders.php

I want to go directly to paypal from my customer order page. I need to make the Transaction ID Click able with the following href and code
    Transaction ID:<a href="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_view-r-trans&id=<$php echo 'ENTRY_PAYPAL_IPN_TXN' ?>">WHATEVER ID IS</a>
    My problem is I cant find the code that generates the 4 gray boxes with all of the paypal transaction id information that is displayed on the customer order.

the only thing i found is in admin/orders.php on line 430 is the following code which is what is what is passed to whatever to makes the 4 tables...
    Code:
    <?php echo $module->admin_notification($oID); ?>
    What does this call up and where is it so I can add a <a> link

This will make it easier for my employees to go directly to an order fron the admin once they have logged into paypal of course..

Thank you..
    User of zencart

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Want Clickable Paypal Transaction ID in orders.php

Amazing what you find in the similar threads section at the bottom of the page ...

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57330
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Hello Kim,

Thank you for pointing that out to me. In my defense, I did do extensive searching and was not able to find any results that I was looking for which lead me to post. I possibly was searching using the wrong keywords though.

Respectfully,

Batteryman
    User of zencart

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Batteryman, your "defense" is noted, and understood. :) Sometimes it's hard to get just the right search terms, no matter what tools you're using.

Something to note is that the "similar threads" are calculated from the thread title, and if you make a post and then scroll down to look at that section, many times you'll get some great answers to the question you've posed.
    It's just one more reason to be descriptive when choosing the title of a thread ;) ... and one more great way to get some potentially-relevant answers to your question right away after posting.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I had never noticed that before.. Thank you for understanding. I will pay more attention.

Batteryman
    User of zencart