Plugin Contributions

Default 1033 [ table ] was created in a different version of MySQL - Help needed

dashequestrian
    New Zenner

application error Urgent help needed
    Hi all

Using Zen Cart 1.3.8a and did a fresh install on our new hosted server allowed me to preview through Plesk the succesfully installed page of Zen Cart 1.3.8a, but after repointing the nameservers the domain returns the following error.

1033 Table './dashequestrian/configuration' was created with a different version of MySQL and cannot be read
    in:
    [select configuration_key as cfgkey, configuration_value as cfgvalue from configuration]

I should point out that this new server operates under MySQL Version 5 whereas the old one operated under 4.0.12.

This was a completely fresh install and I am struggling to ascertain why I am having this problem, does Zen Cart not work with MySQL version 5?!!?!?!?

Please help

Cheers

Adam

dashequestrian
    New Zenner

Default Re: Urgent help needed

Kuroi

Thanks for replying, as suggested I looked into my includes/configure.php and the database bit looks like this;

// define our database connection
    define('DB_TYPE', 'mysql');
    define('DB_PREFIX', '');
    define('DB_SERVER', 'localhost');
    define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', '******');
    define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', '******');
    define('DB_DATABASE', '******');
    define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false');
    define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'db');

With the critical bits removed. The username, password and dbase name checkout as I have logged in via plesk with them.

In DB Web Admin after logging in using phpMyAdmin 2.8.2.4, the MySQL is;

# Protocol version: 10
    # Server: Localhost via UNIX socket
    # User: ******@localhost

Ignore the PLESK thing it previews the site perfectly as a fresh install now until clicking on any of the links on it where it presents the same error message.

MODS Please delete this post from General Questions in retrospect it should have gone here.

Really stuck now

Thanks

Adam

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1033 [ table ] was created in a different version of MySQL - Help needed

Looks OK now, except for the configure file permissions.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1033 [ table ] was created in a different version of MySQL - Help needed

Hi Stevesh

What is wrong with the config file permissions? If it is that they were on 777 i have reset them to 444 now?

I am going to try uninstalling, dropping all the tables and deleting the database and starting again, see if that helps?!?!?

Cheers

Adam

Plugin Contributions

No, I meant when I made that post that going to your URL showed me a complete basic Zencart installation, but the permissions for the configure files hadn't been changed back to 444 yet.

Now, I'm seeing the Apache page from your host.

Plugin Contributions

Steve

OK that is weird. Perhaps my browser is telling me porkies and everything has been ok all along. Weirdly, our preview is now correctly showing me the Apache page but when i go to the domain is see the MySQL error as before.

I will try clearing cookies etc and see if that sorts it

Cheers

Adam