Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Upgraded but 2 error problems

I have been trying to upgrade - most of the site looks close to the original, and all the items went in from the database. However I can't seem to defeat the

'1054 Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause' problem.

I upgraded the database and the only problems it showed was something about the paypal module. (hadn't updated that yet)

Also I am getting this error when I try and delete an item from to the trash icon in the shopping cart....

500 Server Error

A misconfiguration on the server caused a hiccup. Check the server logs, fix the problem, then try again.

I have looked and can't find t anything to resolve these. Update is showing as 1.3.8. Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Upgraded but 2 error problems

Please provide the requested items outlined when you create a posting
    zc ver
    php ver
    mysql ver
    linux or win
    etc
    Insure that you have all current files as this appears to be an issue with old files and later php & or mysql versions
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Ok...here is where I am at in the process.

zc ver - 1.3.8a
    php ver - 4.4.9
    mysql ver - 5.0.75
    linux or win - Apache/2.2.11 (Unix)

1. On my first post this upgrade was done by just upgrading the existing site. It was not a new store that I imported everything in fresh. Much of it looks correct, except some of the layout and those errors. Product images are fine.

2. Tonight I did a fresh install from cPanel and redirected my configure files to my database. This seems to work through to the cart with no errors. However one noticible problem is it did not import any product images. Everything else shows up (description, product name, price, etc.)

When I do the zc_install it says the database does not need to be upgraded.

The one thing I noted that 'may' have something to cause problems is that in the initial install the current store has the Admin folder and the Store Folder separate.

The new install I did has everything under 'Demo' the name I gave it. In other words the Admin folder is in the store 'Demo' folder.

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

I am a bit stumped. I think I am figuring some of the problems out, but here is the image folder problem I mentioned for a complete new install.

At the root of my public_html folder I have a folder called Images, and in my Store folder there is also an Images folder.

In my old store the Images folder was at the root. Now if I rename the new Images folder that is in my new store folder to (Images--old) and move the Images folder with my products into the new store folder my products show up.

I even added a test product this way and it shows up.

So somehow I must have a file path messed up with the new store? How do I keep both Images folders with the new set up? Any help is appreciated!

Plugin Contributions

In my old store the Images folder was at the root. Now if I rename the new Images folder that is in my new store folder to (Images--old) and move the Images folder with my products into the new store folder my products show up.
    Many of these folders are relative to where the install is - So in your case the default location for "images" would be /demo/images and I believe from what you posted this is working
    How do I keep both Images folders with the new set up?
    So if you have you older install at the root the images is at /images and the new install in a folder named demo is at /demo/images

This will maintain then as seperate
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

It is starting to make sense, thanks. What I did was moved all the prior folders (store) into one and move the demo store to root level (took all the folders out and got rid of the demo folder). This seemed to correct a lot of the problems.

I think I have only 2 issues left and I have looked everywhere but am not having much luck.

1. I have done the zc_install upgrade for the database and it says it is upgrade - I have done this a few times. But I keep getting this banner on top:

Your database appears to need patching to a higher level. See Tools->Server Information to review patch levels.

my Database Pathc level shows 1.3.7 while the Zen Cart is 1.3.8

I called up my host and they didn't have a clue.

2. Email seems to have quit sending. I have confirmed my settings and tried the tricks in other posts, but nothing gets through.

If you have any ideas on what to do I would appreciate it, or any further links that might help. Very close to finishing except these 2 issues.

Plugin Contributions

Update:

Email fixed...

Same problems with database.

Plugin Contributions

1. I have done the zc_install upgrade for the database and it says it is upgrade - I have done this a few times. But I keep getting this banner on top:

Your database appears to need patching to a higher level. See Tools->Server Information to review patch levels.
    Quadruple check the DB settings in both of your configure.php files
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

I have checked them. After numerous attempts I finally got it to pull this up after clicking upgrade database.

1062 Duplicate entry 'Customers who have never completed a purchase' for key 2
    in:
    [INSERT INTO zen_query_builder (query_category, query_name, query_description , query_string) VALUES ('email,newsletters', 'Customers who have never completed a purchase', 'For sending newsletter to all customers who registered but have never completed a purchase', 'SELECT DISTINCT c.customers_email_address as customers_email_address, c.customers_lastname as customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname as customers_firstname FROM TABLE_CUSTOMERS c LEFT JOIN TABLE_ORDERS o ON c.customers_id=o.customers_id WHERE o.date_purchased IS NULL');]

Plugin Contributions

After numerous attempts
    A Duplicate entry means that this already exists and probably due to the "Numerous attempts" - - For the most part you can ignore duplicate messages as these are for informational purposes
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast